HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

turbo 4 sale

View previous topic :: View next topic  
WAY2LOW
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2001 6:17 pm    Post subject: turbo 4 sale Reply with quote

sorry if ne1 has been trying to get hold of me but ive been away for a couple of weeks.
ne way... got some stuff for sale, complete turbo seup for gemini (blow through) $900 neg (on hold at the moment) a sports exhaust with kakimoto racing muffler cost $500 sell for $250 neg, some good doors $30 each, tg grille, lights and bumpers $100 neg, plus i think i have a few more spares laying around.
im in adelaide
rotorgem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2001 12:01 am    Post subject: Re: turbo 4 sale Reply with quote

hey why are you selling the turbo set up and stuff
WAY2LOW
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2001 11:36 am    Post subject: Re: turbo 4 sale Reply with quote

cause my car got broken into and ive had enough of this car, i want to start again and build a rotorised gem Smile
tremini
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2001 11:55 am    Post subject: I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL Reply with quote

MATE!!!!!!!!!! I know exactly how you feel. Since I have bought my Gemi, I have had 2 speeding fnes, run out of rego for one day and been caught going to the RTA, Had a crash into a nimbus(97)$3,500 damage, fix the gemi get it sprayed then get my $400 Sony amp stolen, panel that I just fixed dentd and window smashed
TX III
petrol head

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2001 2:52 am    Post subject: Re: TG lights, grille and bumper.... Reply with quote

hey man, have u got a phone number or something? i'm very very very interested in the set, or if you are going to come on our victor cruise i'll speak to u about it then! thanks man,

Matt
Jordo

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2001 3:33 pm    Post subject: Re: turbo 4 sale Reply with quote

Can you tell me more about the exhaust,age,size,condition etc & how many joins it has.
WAY2LOW
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2001 6:54 pm    Post subject: Re: turbo 4 sale Reply with quote

the exhaust is 2.25 inch, i think there is about 3 joins in it, ive had it on my car for about a year, and the condition is allright, has a real good sound to it, not very gemini like.

my phone number is 0401292372
if ya want ill bring the whole lot (grille and stuff) to the cruise.
ne q's call me

ben, cheers, but the turbo aint on , my car ne more
WAY2LOW
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2001 7:34 pm    Post subject: Re: turbo 4 sale Reply with quote

also the whole turbo setup is now for sale, $900 neg with everything including fuel pump and regulator and 2 turbos.
and my td gem has to go, stock as except for a webber $700 neg.
WAY2LOW
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2001 9:34 pm    Post subject: Re: tg grille Reply with quote

sorry it isnt a tg grill but a tf front end sorry for the inconvienence
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: