HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

tg front cut

View previous topic :: View next topic  
elky
petrol head

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2001 11:20 pm    Post subject: tg front cut Reply with quote

i have a almost perfect tg front cut, minor rust, never been hit and perfect for upgrading a coupe to tg specs as well as rust repair sections for the boot floor and passenger side floor pan. i only want $80 for the front cut as it has no lights, guards or suspension. email me for more info
cheers
PiNk_Tx_CoOp
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2001 12:04 am    Post subject: Re: tg front cut Reply with quote

i got a tx coupe. what could u take off that to upgrade it???
elky
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2001 9:32 pm    Post subject: Re: tg front cut Reply with quote

basically, u drill the spot welds around front radiator panel to remove it, weld the new panel on and that's it. all the panels will now fit from a later model. If u have rust in the front sills and box sections, then you are better of doing a complete front cut, then u also get the mounts for the late model dash as well. We can do both types of conversions $100 radiator support and $300 for the front cut, the whole front cut is only $80 but really good
cheers
pisana
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2001 12:57 pm    Post subject: Re: tg front cut Reply with quote

Where in australia are you?

phil
Kizza
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2001 8:21 pm    Post subject: Re: tg front cut Reply with quote

hes in qld on the sunshine coast
JFK
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2001 11:55 pm    Post subject: Re: tg front cut Reply with quote

if u want a front cut for tg ive got everything including guards bonnet front bar and lower bever and lights and grill in sydney
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: