HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Steering Wheels

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
martin
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2001 8:31 pm    Post subject: Steering Wheels Reply with quote

Sorry if this posted twice...

anyway...

I am trying to get my boss kit off my old gem so i can put the wheel on my new one but i am having some problems...

Firstly i think its stuck pretty firmly on there but i have managed to get the bolt off etc..

my question is how much of the stuff is supposed to come off? is it only the marger diameter of the kit or is it all the stuff behind it as well? do i jus take the center bolt of and pull the kit or do i need to unscrew/clip etc to get it off?

any help would be muchly appreciated.

cheers
Martin
FrAsErTaG
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2001 10:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Steering Wheels Reply with quote

Unscrew the bolt but dont quite take it off just have it on a little bit so when u sit there yanking and pulling at the wheel when it eventually comes free the wheel will hit the not not ur head
Smile
martin
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2001 10:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Steering Wheels Reply with quote

LOL thanks heaps man Wink

gonna go try it
pisana
rice boy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2001 11:46 am    Post subject: Re: Steering Wheels Reply with quote

You could also go buy yourself a puller, they come pretty handy when you changing brake pads also and they only cost about $15.

phil
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: