HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Explanation

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ben J
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2001 2:33 pm    Post subject: Explanation Reply with quote

Okay, fellas, Look. Im not selling the wagon Just coz im sick of it. I have my reasons. And someone i know is willing to give me about $1700, although im telling him i want $1850.

DOnt get me wrong, i LOVE my kermit wagon. But all those screams of frustration, Seam to lead top a dead end.

I have found a 1976 RA23 Celica with a @L twin cam and twin sidedraught webers running with a 2 and a half incher from another mate for $3000. He was asking $4500 originally, THen $4000 but as always, Not what u know, Who you know.

It has 15's, Was re-sprayed BMW Z3 Green about 8 months ago after he bought it, and he is selling it as he just purchased a Series 1 RX7 and just replaced the engine with a stock 12A, but thats another story.

Basically, I could sell mine tomorrow, buy the celica tomorrow, and still have enough money to go out and have a wild weekend.

We'll see what happens, Im DEFINATELY going to be driving the wagon to victor on the 28th, thats a certainty.

We'll see what happens, Speak soon
Ben
martin
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2001 2:17 am    Post subject: Re: Explanation Reply with quote

Yeah man fair enough, those celica's are the only other old cars i would ever consider changing to.

my kermit sedan packed it in, me and a mate are gonna fix the engine but and probly get a rego refund and bush bash it or maybe still try and sell it.

keep us posted on how you go with the celica, i know its not a gemini but its about the people here and well as the cars right?

speaking of cars my ZZ/T flys with premium in the tank Wink what a car, smoked lancers, pulsars corollas and pretty much anything 4 cylinder (that don't have the silly turbine thingies Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: