HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

TD WAGON FOR SALE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ben J
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2001 12:58 pm    Post subject: TD WAGON FOR SALE Reply with quote

Well, the time has come for me to sell my litle baby, My pride and joy, So i have come to the conclusion that i am in need of something different. It is probably the hardest thing i have had to do in a LONG time,, and i ,ean that over any girlfriends or any other shit.

So the facts:

1979 TD gemini station wagon
14x6 Fan type Mags with 185x60x14 Tyres all round (exc. Tread)
Lowered 2inches with Pedders Sportryder springs
New shockers 3000kms ago
Registered until February 2002
Kermit green in colour
32/36 Weber
Reasonably lumpy cam with range of about 2200-5700rpm
JUST BEEN DYNOED New plugs, points, leads, condensor, racing air filter. New jets in weber

Put it this way, I can keep up with a 1997 Mitsubishi Lancer (I don't go out looking for this but, it happens)

I also have the side panels off of a genuine panelvan, and I was intending on making it into a van, However, they are not on the car YET. I also have the panelvan floor section, Which is in the car at the moment, BUT I DO have the rear seat, should you want to put that back in to make it a 5 seater, rather than 2 (which I doubt)

Also with the gem, there is a range of spares, Spare block, with pistons, rods, sump. 4 Stock rims PLUS 2 TD SLE mags

Blue vinyl seats with black velour covers
Black carpet
Black Dash
3 ¼" Tacho
Detailed centre console
New Black door trims, Custom made by your's truly.

There is a few toher things……………Email me if interested and for photo's
Benssogreat@hotmail.com

Ben ( a sad day)
martin
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2001 9:15 pm    Post subject: Re: TD WAGON FOR SAL Reply with quote

Hi ben

its sad to see the kermit wagon go...

my kermit sedan is for sale too at the moment, not cause i was in need of something different but rather cause i found something different.

good luck selling and i hope you end up with another killa gem, if you get a datsun i will rape you

cheers
Martin
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: