HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

TD panel van 4 sale.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
robmez

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2001 7:08 pm    Post subject: TD panel van 4 sale. Reply with quote

Hi guys,

Haven't been on this forum for a while, but the time has come to sell the Gem. It's a 1978 TD Gun-metal grey windowless panel van with worked 1800 (bored to 2L), 5 speed manual, 14*6 CSA mags, 4 point roll cage, electronic ignition, street cam, rejetted carby, hurricane headers with 2" exhaust, gas shocks/hardened and lowered springs/oversize front swaybar. I've got receipts for the engine rebuilt a couple of years ago at a performance shop. I'm also selling the car with two spare engines, one is a reconditioned 1600 with twin 40mm down draught webbers fitted and the other is a stock 1600. There's two spare 4 speed gearboxes and a spare diff, plus boxes of spares all to go with it including golf rims and another set of headers. The body and engine is in excellent condition, and I've just put in a new TG dash and new black carpet. I live in Southern Sydney and I'll be selling the car this Saturday afternoon or Sunday $2,500. Reply to the post if you're keen.
Jordo

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2001 6:49 pm    Post subject: Re: TD panel van 4 sale. Reply with quote

If you have no luck selling the van & want to sell some parts off it give me a bell.
robmez

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2001 7:29 pm    Post subject: Re: TD panel van 4 sale. Reply with quote

Ok I'll let you know. The car's in the tradingpost for the next two weeks, if I haven't sold it I'll let you know.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: