HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

urgent sale
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
WAY2LOW
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2001 5:22 pm    Post subject: urgent sale Reply with quote

will either sell the car in its current form or stock.
td gemini, 1600 turbo, kakimoto racing muffler, lots of extras $1300 firm must sell or
restore it all to stock $500
complete turbo setup ( manifolds, inlet pipe, turbo, all lines and fittings, airbox, malpassi regulator, vl turbo fuel pump) $1000 neg
GEM2NV
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2001 7:16 pm    Post subject: Re: urgent sale Reply with quote

would u sell just the muffler? if so how much
WAY2LOW
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2001 11:08 pm    Post subject: Re: urgent sale Reply with quote

if i do sell it i want about $200 for it, cost me about $500
GROOV3
petrol head

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2001 11:42 pm    Post subject: Re: urgent sale Reply with quote

Where abouts are you i have a friend that might be interested for it stock
greg j
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2001 6:23 am    Post subject: Re: urgent sale Reply with quote

what condition are the panels in...much rust? i'm interested if you live in queensland, or nthn nsw. by the way, why r u selling it so cheap? is the turbo fuckd? out of rego?
thankz greg
gemie chick
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2001 7:14 am    Post subject: Re: urgent sale Reply with quote

heya tis ralliart nimbus, im in 4 a td where u at im keen...
Jordo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2001 10:31 pm    Post subject: Re: urgent sale Reply with quote

tell me more about the turbo set up,brands,age etc etc
& y its so cheep, I'm very very interested
thankz
WAY2LOW
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2001 2:12 pm    Post subject: Re: urgent sale Reply with quote

ok... i live in adelaide, im selling it for cheap partly cause the stereo got stolen out of it and partly cause i need the money urgently to pay for my new car. im sick of it. the reason its cheap is because it needs a good dyno tune to get running properly. its a blow through turbo setup with a 32/36 webber, toyota ct12 turbo. goes alright but with a tune should be a rocket. other mods include a custom interior, kakimoto racing muffler, vl turbo fuel pump, malpassi reg. it did have a heap of gauges but they got ripped off. basically if u r interested let me know and we can negotiate a price
WAY2LOW
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2001 2:19 pm    Post subject: Re: urgent sale Reply with quote

i gotta sell it or sell the complete turbo setup, which is only about a month old
WAY2LOW
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2001 7:46 pm    Post subject: mustsell by week end Reply with quote

i have had a look at it today and its not in to bad condition, if ne1 is interested let me know by the weekend cause if no 1 wants it im going to rally it at pelican point till she blows. its kind of a waste but if no 1 wants it i might as well have some fun with it, if u want pics go to: got.to/burn/rubber under td gem
SAKHEADOG

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2001 12:29 pm    Post subject: Re: urgent sale Reply with quote

sound very interested in complete turbo setup. We live on the Gold Coast and are willing to drive their by the weekend. Write back and let us know if it will still be their as we will have to leave today. Do you know anyone at Brisbane you could send the stuff to so we could pick it up?
Very interested...
WAY2LOW
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2001 2:06 pm    Post subject: Re: urgent sale Reply with quote

ok.... if u want the turbo setup let me know and ill pull it off, at the moment the car hasnt been driven for a coupla weeks so if u r interested let me know, we can negotiate a price.... i think i even have a spare turbo to chuck in.
my mobile number is 0401292372
if u msg me i cant msg u back cause i dont have ne credit but u can still call me..
i wonder if i could cod it to you and how much it would cost? ill try to find out and post a message later
SAKHEADOG

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2001 4:52 pm    Post subject: Re: urgent sale Reply with quote

Justin C.O.D. sounds like the best idea, I'll try and call you today on your mobile and get talking but for now it sounds exactly what I'm after a basic carby turbo set-up. Just so you know it wil being going onto a mild 1600 run around, I'm not after much just a trbo installed and tuned for under $900.00.
Talk to you soon.
WAY2LOW
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2001 7:40 pm    Post subject: Re: urgent sale Reply with quote

ok... i can get it sent over for about $70 give or take, u will have to pick it up from their depo though, i can give u an address when i sent it. as for payment im thinking maybe a cheque or something, any ideas?
ne way ill speak 2 ya later
justin
PiNk_Tx_CoOp
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2001 12:37 am    Post subject: Re: urgent sale Reply with quote

ill take it off ur hands. the only prob is i live in melb. is there a chance of getting it brought over here??? plz reply
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: