HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Adam Gibson

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Poizon
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2001 4:38 pm    Post subject: Adam Gibson Reply with quote

Adam,

How are ya?
Doin much??
I'm comin up in about 5 weeks, so if you're doin anything youi'd better let me know so I can adjust my plans. I'm goin round the coast of Vic to visit family too, so I'll take my time getting up there, but I'm going up to DJ in a few clubs and for you to hopefully look at the suspension and to fit a set of kingies. Will be a cash job.... so...
are you up to it?

I know I could fit them myself, but with all the other stuff I want done to it, I figure you might as well...
While I'm up there DJing I might even get enough money to do some more stuff.. will have to see.

So a pair of lowered Kingies is wanted on order (I'll let you get em) lowered just enough to keep her legal height so I'm thinking 1 1/2" legal over here is Front bump: 32mm Rear bump: 45mm and I don't want to go shaving them if I can help it.

Thanks mate...

Cya
Todd
Adam
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2001 5:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Adam Gibson Reply with quote

If you want lowered kings then I will probably just be able to go get them off the shelf from GSA wholesale suspension... I am actually erring on the side of replacing my standard height kings with standard height Whiteline springs, my kings are a bit too hard for the best handling.

If you have a preference for kings vs whiteline let me know, email me with a rough date when you'll be up.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: