FORUM

View previous topic :: View next topic  
arnaout
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2001 11:52 am    Post subject: FORUM Reply with quote

i think the forum was better with the one topis noy multiple ones
joe
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2001 12:57 pm    Post subject: Re: FORUM Reply with quote

Why? is it the navigation, the hassle of having to check in more than one spot? If you don't like the topic headings then pleases suggest a few and I'll consider them.
GEM2NV
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2001 4:51 pm    Post subject: Re: FORUM Reply with quote

i agree. It was better when we didnt have to login and all messages were on one page. The only improvement that was needed was a search function.
gemie chick
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2001 4:59 pm    Post subject: Re: FORUM Reply with quote

i have to agree with that, when theres a search thingy there isnt really any need for different topic listings, cos u can just find what u want thru the searcher
but otherwise tis cool Smile
Poizon
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2001 6:53 pm    Post subject: Re: FORUM Reply with quote

what about the logon bit deb??
I think it's required because certain dickheads send stupid messages... which will now be brought to an even smaller minimum...

Todd
gemie chick
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2001 7:17 pm    Post subject: Re: FORUM Reply with quote

nah i didnt say there was any problem with the login.... thats good, its just he topics thing
FrAsErTaG
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2001 1:11 am    Post subject: Re: FORUM Reply with quote

I reckon the new design is great. The emailing you a random password idea should slow down the dickheads of the late forum however I dont think it will get rid of them.

This is exactly the layout and setup I talked to adam about couldnt have been better I reckon.
Pete
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2001 2:52 pm    Post subject: Re: FORUM Reply with quote

Yeah i like it. Thanks for putting my gem bak up Joe.
Benjamin
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2001 9:24 pm    Post subject: New forum rocks! Reply with quote

I disagree.
I like the new format, it separates things out a bit more. I don't mind going through 3 (not counting old forum) different forums, mostly because the information is sorted a little better. Simply adding a search to the old forum wouldn't have helped that much.

As it is, if we want parts or want to sell parts, there is a dedicated place. If we want to generally talk sh!t, there is a place for that.

Good stuff Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> The Web Site All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: