HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

BOlting in a Pizza 2 --(Dustin)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> The Old Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2000 2:12 am    Post subject: BOlting in a Pizza 2 --(Dustin) Reply with quote

what would i need when bolting in a 2 lt from the pizza
????????
i will have the ECU and box ??????
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2000 6:53 am    Post subject: Re: BOlting in a Pizza 2 --(Ben Wight) Reply with quote

youll need a high pressure pump for the efi system, probably a swirl pot and use the stock low pressure pump running off 12 volts to fill the swirl pot. The car already has a return line, but the fuel hose sections should be replaced with better hose. if you have the ECU, you'll probably need someone to wire it up for you. I think the crossmember on the gearbox might be different too, i'm not sure. I know the engines bolt in though. Thats about it besides the exhaust. To make it legal, you have to get a cat and a ULP filler restrictor put in your filler neck. Unless you get it engineered for super I guess.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> The Old Forum All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: