HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Adelaide Cruise

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> The Old Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Poizon
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2001 10:04 pm    Post subject: Adelaide Cruise Reply with quote

All Adeloids who may wish (alright already, it was bad) to go for a cruise, we are (Matt, Myself, Sean and various others) are currently considering a day to go on said.
So far, the proposed is Sunday 28 October 2001 during the day to Victor Harbor.

My suggestion is also that we park all the cars down there (I know of a park andf you all probably know the one I'm talking about that faces the harbor) and have a Barby/Picknick lunch or dinner. Lunch would be better. Meet at 10:30, Start Engines at 11am and head off???

I'll be bringin my gal plus 2 of her friends along (as if my gem wasn't scenery enough, well 3 chicks has gotta be a good thing) So there will be pleanty of Gals to talk to if you're a chick and own a Gemmi!!! lol

And I guess I'll be off now!
Have phun and stay kewl...

Todd
Dave
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2001 7:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Adelaide Cruise Reply with quote

meet at 10:30? Sounds groovey, but meet WHERE at 10:30!?!??!

Let me know and the BreadVan will be in attendance.
TX III
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2001 2:53 am    Post subject: Re: Adelaide Cruise Reply with quote

that all sounds good to me fella's, my thoughts were for whoever lives in the northern suburbs can meet at a certain place with me, (i live down south but usually spend sat nights/sundays out that way at my g/f's) and then cruise on down to a certain designated place near the southern suburbs, and therefore complete the cruise lineup and start from there, down to victor, if you know what i mean...???
what do you think todd? dave?
anyway, get back to me....
Cheers,

Matt
Poizon
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2001 10:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Adelaide Cruise Reply with quote

Well, IF the fuckin cunts finish my car by that date, which undoubtedly they won't.... then I would say meet in near the city somewhere, then a closer meet point for those down towards victor, and we could pick up them on the way... I was thinking perhaps (in the city area) there is a nice big park in Light Square near Cobbs.

Todd
Ben J
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2001 1:04 am    Post subject: Re: Adelaide Cruise Reply with quote

Well, I aggree with Matt, All us northern suburb gem owners should meet.......somewhere.....Anyway!

Yeah, the green machine shall be there.....I mean, Will be there.

BEN
Bluewire
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2001 10:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Adelaide Cruise Reply with quote

"COOL" how about meeting in the carpark of Cartronics on west tce next to the BP and the southern guys meet us some where on south rd on the way to VICTOR ?

PS : YOU GUYS ROCK

Cheers
Sean (Blue Wire)
TX III
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2001 9:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Adelaide Cruise Reply with quote

to make it the best for all of us, me and ben shall meet somewhere out north, and anyone else who wishes to... then we'll cruise on down to cartronics carpark, meet up with sean and anyone else who wants to meet there, then finish off the lineup with a place on south rd (maybe even the marion carpark) for all the southern people...
sound good....

Matt
Poizon
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2002 3:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Adelaide Cruise Reply with quote

Sounds tops.
Don't mind the chicks in the back with the speakers. If Sean's goin, I gotta put them in to at least stand 1/2 a chance Smile ROFL!

I'll be meeting all of you at cartronics in town.

So, we now have: 2 up north 3 in the city area, possibly a couple more yes??? Smile

now we just need a time!??!
Poizon
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2002 3:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Adelaide Cruise Reply with quote

oops.. got the wrong chain Smile lol
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> The Old Forum All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: