HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

King Springs

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> The Old Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Josh
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2001 10:16 pm    Post subject: King Springs Reply with quote

Hey people

I just picked up a TE gemini on Wednesday for free and it has new shocks and new King springs. BUT!! the back sits low and the front is still high and the only thing missing on the whole car is the gearbox. SO question is why does it sit high? Could they maybe have put the springs in wrong? I have ripped the sticker off the springs and I got the serial number... I would have thought that no one would go buy new springs unless they wanted the car to sit lower? It has a 1.8L and yeah??? any ideas would be helpfull

Thanks Josh
4BIDIN

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2001 9:46 pm    Post subject: Re: King Springs Reply with quote

whats the number???
Benjamin
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2001 2:41 pm    Post subject: Re: King Springs Reply with quote

I wonder if the lack of a gearbox would mean there is less weight up front and therefore less static sag? How much height difference is there.

Congrats on picking up a TE for free. I am still beaming after picking up my TF for $300 Smile
Now alls I need is lowered springs, hot cam, bigger wheels....
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> The Old Forum All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: