HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Matt, Dave, ADELAIDE --(Ben)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> The Old Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2001 1:06 am    Post subject: Matt, Dave, ADELAIDE --(Ben) Reply with quote

Dudez!

Whats going on with the cruise?? i recall Matt saying that you's were organising something upto victor or something???

Should be killer, I got the Wagon running a bit better now, My Weber had the same size Jets that an old XE Falcon would have been running from factory, No wonder i could get decent take off's.

I ALMOST kept up with a moderately worked 1800 gem the other night, But then again, i was behind him......he took off from the lighst with a quicker reaction then me,.......Ok, enough excuses, He was quicker :(

Alright, Im off, Lemme know about the cruise hey?

Ben
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2001 2:30 am    Post subject: Re: Matt, Dave, ADELAIDE --(Dave) Reply with quote

I haven't organised anything - I was going to, but just haven't really gotten around to it.

Sorry.

old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2001 2:49 am    Post subject: Re: Matt, Dave, ADELAIDE --(Todd) Reply with quote

hmmmmmmmmmmm
how about we set a date first then work around that??
what are people doing on the 20th?? or the 27th??
(Both Saturdays) either day or night... or should we go for sunday during the day?? (21st or 28th)???

I'd just hate to miss out on the account that the car is 2 days off being done!!! (I'll make sure it's done by the 20th....)

Todd
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2001 3:01 am    Post subject: Re: Matt, Dave, ADELAIDE --(Matt) Reply with quote

i seriously think that a sunday DAY cruise would be good, hasn't happened much, it's always at night time, just something different.... (pity my car doesnt look as good during the day, ahwell, i'll get stuck into the polish!) either of those days sounds good to me todd.... just need to know if they suit the rest of the people joining us... i know that it won't bother Kev, he'll be there, durus should be too..... (u know them ben)
anyway, til later i'll leave it at that

Matt
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2001 3:40 am    Post subject: Re: Matt, Dave, ADELAIDE --(bluewire) Reply with quote

Hey Guys !
Make the Cruise on a sunday going to Victor, 28th of October sound good or what ??
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2001 4:08 am    Post subject: Re: Matt, Dave, ADELAIDE --(Todd) Reply with quote

Awsome...
but depends on what others say Smile
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2001 7:56 am    Post subject: Re: Matt, Dave, ADELAIDE --(Matt) Reply with quote

That sounds good to me, we'll call that a date to start with as long as everyone agrees, thats fine with me : )

Matt
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> The Old Forum All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: