HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Paul-Fish-Todd --(Dave)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> The Old Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2001 5:01 am    Post subject: Paul-Fish-Todd --(Dave) Reply with quote

Sorry about your team on Saturday - aaah, they had their time last year.

West Coast Eagles, Adelaide Crows and now the old Brisbane Bears have taken the flag from the Vics - who would have imagined that just a few years ago?

All we need now is the Dockers to get up there and....

Naaaah (but then again, that's what we said a few years ago...)
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2001 7:29 am    Post subject: Re: Paul-Fish-Todd --(Paul) Reply with quote

Well, I used to barrack for Fitzroy until they merged...so, I guess if any team were to take the flag, I guess i'm glad it was the Lions.
However. If I *EVER* see Essendon play that badly again, i'm giving up on them altogether. They should all be sacked from the team except for Lloyd and Johnson. I have a feeling Hird was injured (whats new!), but as for everyone else...it was a bloody disgrace.

Paul
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2001 10:14 am    Post subject: Re: Paul-Fish-Todd --(Todd) Reply with quote

I turned the game off after the 1st 5 mins...

Pathetic... wasn't even worth the viewing time...

Todd
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2001 6:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Paul-Fish-Todd --(Lion King) Reply with quote

Sure, if u claim that Essendon were playing shit ... the Lions did too for the first three quarters...but finally found their kicking boots in the final quarter !!! so don't say the Lions won because the opposition was poor...the Lions claimed fair vitory over you little Victorian footy fags.
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2001 11:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Paul-Fish-Todd --(Fish) Reply with quote

hehehehehehe i won the bet ahhahahaahahaha
she is sooooooo sore hahahahahahhahaa
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2001 7:44 am    Post subject: Re: Paul-Fish-Todd --(Paul) Reply with quote

Did I say ANYWHERE that the Lions won because the Bombers played shit?..No. So, before you open your little trap, read the message. I don't deny that the Lions played brilliantly. Even if Essendon played a REAL game, the Lions still may have beaten them. I would have just liked to see Essendon put up a REAL fight. It was fucking pissweak. And as for the Lions kicking 17 points (18 points, but one was from the bombers giving it to them), thats fucking disgraceful too. All I was saying is that Essendon played like a bunch of under 15's...

Paul
Never late in a 308
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2001 9:37 am    Post subject: Re: Paul-Fish-Todd --(Fish) Reply with quote

i agree but i won me net and the missus is sore
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> The Old Forum All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: