HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

DONT WANT TO SELL --(Blameme)
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> The Old Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2001 3:05 am    Post subject: DONT WANT TO SELL --(Blameme) Reply with quote

IM not shore yet but I might have to sell my geminis!

I have to move soon and if i dont find a place with a a shead or some were to stash all my stuff and the cars IM SCREWED!

I want to know how much you would pay for these cars together or sepret.I would rather sell them together as there is heaps of parts i would hate to seperate.

1) TD wagon IN GREAT NIC no rust and fully striped ready to be re-built.It has has all parts as in (windows,doors,gards,seats all the shit you need to get the thing in show condison.Its needs to be re-rubed back and then its ready for paint.

2)TF wagon in allright nic all rust cut out of the floor and ready for re-weild,needs one quick coat of paint all over to make it look just a bit better OR it can be sprayed in a new color as the car is slitly striped in side and out.
it has all the parts to get it on the road as i have just spent $150 on parts for the dash and bars .new wire has been put in and there is a G160 with 40mm down draft webber to bolt on and in to the wagon.

I all so have black door trims with Holden Gemini on them f or a saden and i have celica fold down seat , cordia seats, heaps of shit.

I dont want to part with my BABYS but if push comes to shove then i have to let them go.

I would like to see them go to a good home so can some one tell me what you would pay for theses cars
I was thinkn bettween $1000 to $1500 as the TD is in the best nic of all cars ive ever seen.
You would have to see it to beleave it

IM in NEwcastle so if you want to have a look and tell me what you would pay that would be tops

Thanx

SEEYA
ADAM Blameme RACING
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2001 4:14 am    Post subject: Re: DONT WANT TO SELL --(Grant ) Reply with quote

I'm interested but don't have the money right now, i will in a few weeks so if "push comes to shove" i'll be happy to provide them with a nice home =-)
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2001 4:34 am    Post subject: Re: DONT WANT TO SELL --(wharfie) Reply with quote

what model are the door trims for?
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2001 5:43 am    Post subject: Re: DONT WANT TO SELL --(Nick) Reply with quote

are you going to sell me that grill?
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2001 8:56 am    Post subject: Re: DONT WANT TO SELL --(jfk ) Reply with quote

hey nick what grill u after im in sydney
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2001 7:35 pm    Post subject: Re: DONT WANT TO SELL --(Nick) Reply with quote

a TF grille and a left hand front indicator assembly for a TG (next to the headlight)
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2001 8:01 pm    Post subject: Re: DONT WANT TO SELL --(jfk) Reply with quote

yeh its a tf slx grill and lights same as tg
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2001 10:45 pm    Post subject: Thanxs --(Blameme) Reply with quote

Thanx to Grant i will keep you in mind for the cars as i would want my girls to be safe from all that is evil

Wharfie
Thae door trims are for a TX/TE saden BUt there cut a bit bigger as for over hang so it might fit a TF TG
I will only sell if the I have to sell the cars but i will be selling the door trims sepret not with the cars.
I was looking at About $150 to $200 as they are one of a kind and i made them myself

Lets hope i dont have to sell the geminis as i hate to see them go
SEE YA
ADAM Blameme RACING
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2001 7:53 am    Post subject: Re: DONT WANT TO SELL --(Nick) Reply with quote

you have a TF grille? where in sydney? ill be there for the Sydney Motor Show. I live in canberra. maybe i can come past and grab it off ya
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2001 7:50 am    Post subject: Re: DONT WANT TO SELL --(jfk) Reply with quote

its me mates its in his wrecking yard
in riverstone
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2001 7:55 am    Post subject: Re: Thanxs --(jfk) Reply with quote

hey adam r they leather door trims lol
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2001 9:09 am    Post subject: Re: Thanxs --(Blameme) Reply with quote

NO MATE !!!

I hope your taken the pissout of ya self
CAUSE if ya taken the pissout of the price i put then

FUCK YOU

U dont know how much time i put in to the door trims .
I embroided them MYSELF
I made the computer templet up MYSELF
AND I took the time to make shore the door trims were cut out right MYSELF

SO PLEASE

dont take the piss as im haven a hard time comen to grips with the fact i might have to see them

SEE YA
ADAM Blameme RACING
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2001 10:44 am    Post subject: Re: Thanxs --(Paul) Reply with quote

You've put in all that effort, (good work grasshopper!), and they're still so fuckin ugly that you don't want to see them???...hmm...no wonder you don't want to sell them...you'd have to knock $200 off the price of the car for someone to take them by the sounds of it.

Paul
Never late in a 308 with nice door trims
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2001 11:10 am    Post subject: Re: Thanks --(blamemeisawanker) Reply with quote

Hi, Hows it going genius?

I embroided them MYSELF? I hope you managed to at least spell your initials correctly.

I made the computer templet up MYSELF? Wow! And your smart enough to turn on the computer these days too, Probably would not have taken up so much of your precious time making your beautiful door trims if you had tried making a template.

AND I took the time to make shore the door trims were cut out right MYSELF? What, you took them down to the beach or something? Did mummy know you took the scissors? There sharp you know, wouldn’t want you to hurt yourself.

dont take the piss as im haven a hard time comen to grips with the fact i might have to see them? What, are they really that bad that you don’t want to even look at them??

And the sad thing is your not that much smarter in person either are you? The only reason we even talked to you at the Gemini club was because we though no one smart enough to buy a Gemini could really be that stupid. If we had realized you were even half the tool you turned out to be we would have told you were to go.

Blameme racing, PLEASE tell me what the fuck is that? You keep going on about it and its getting really, really annoying. You are not even smart enough to get a pair of doors for your Gemini so how can you even begin to have anything to do with racing?

You really are a vegetable.

Cheers.
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2001 3:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Thanks --(Michael) Reply with quote

Wo! Take a chill pill guy.

Acceptable use Policy
The Gemini forum is discussion of all things Gemini. Arguments and disagreements are fine but there is no place on the Gemini forum for nasty, abusive or off topic comments. Hostnames are logged, if it is brought to the attention of the forum administrator that a message is inapropriate it will be removed and the host will be blocked.

If you feel there is an inapropritae message please contact forum@hotgemini.com

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> The Old Forum All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: