HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Buy My Car !! --(Rodolphe)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> The Old Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2001 1:29 am    Post subject: Buy My Car !! --(Rodolphe) Reply with quote

I am selling my 79' TE and have beem amting to for a while now. It is is automatic with no mods and ok interior. It failed RWC and I can't be fukt getting it roadworthy just to sell it. All it needs to be roadworthy is a new drivers seatbelt and the drivers side door rubber has dhrunk and needs re-fitting. It is pretty straight with no major rust, just the usual little bits. Has 4 reasonably new tyres (185/75 R13 rear 175/70 R13 front).

I am in Brisbane - Make an offer and i'll consider it.
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2001 1:33 am    Post subject: Re: Buy My Car !! --(James) Reply with quote

Wasnt it you saying there was metal in the autobox? and it was only gonna hold up for so long?
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2001 1:36 am    Post subject: Re: Buy My Car !! --(Rodolphe) Reply with quote

yer the gearbox is fubar'd, it works now, but the guy at the tranny shop said it is going to break eventually. You would be wanting to put a new gearbox in for sure, perhaps someone who is interested in a new car and wants to convert it to manual etc.
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2001 4:02 am    Post subject: Re: Buy My Car !! --(knobby) Reply with quote

where abouts in brisbane?

can you please email me price at christopher_marrinan@hotmail.com

thanks
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2001 5:57 am    Post subject: Re: Buy My Car !! --(Geoff) Reply with quote

im interested also
what color is it ?
also is there any mech probs besides the gearbox ?
what ball park u looking at?
email me if you want to convece
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2001 5:59 am    Post subject: Re: Buy My Car !! --(Geoff) Reply with quote

also for got to add do you have a list of what is wrong with it for rwc or is just thos 2 things?
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2001 6:46 am    Post subject: Re: Buy My Car !! --(Rodolphe) Reply with quote

I have the list from the mechanic and I have fixed the other stuff. The other stuff was blown brake light and number plate light and the engine needed degreasing.

I think the diff may also have some issues but I am no mechanic.
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2001 6:51 am    Post subject: Re: Buy My Car !! --(Rodolphe) Reply with quote

I have no pics at the moment, I will take one tommorrow, unfortunately I dun have a digital camera so it will be a few days before I get the printed.

It is that gold/brown colour.

I will keep your email address and email you a pic when I get them.
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2001 6:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Buy My Car !! --(Rodolphe) Reply with quote

OK I just took 4 photos, 1 head on, 1 of the rear, 1 of the front looking up the drivers side and one of much of the dash as I could get. Want a photo of anything else as I have 1 photo left.

BTW I am Southside and Geoff I need your email address if you want me to send you pics Surprised)
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2001 8:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Buy My Car !! --(Geoff) Reply with quote

thiso@hotmail.com
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2001 9:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Buy My Car !! --(Rodolphe) Reply with quote

I'll have the photos Tuesday
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> The Old Forum All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: