HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Electronic Tacho --(James)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> The Old Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2001 1:08 am    Post subject: Electronic Tacho --(James) Reply with quote

Hey
I was looking at the electronic tachos at Jaycar and was wondering if anyone had used one before? they look damn sweet! has anyone had any problems with them? I think ill buy one tomorrow
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2001 9:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Electronic Tacho --(Matthew) Reply with quote

My mate used to have one of these. They are pretty good, but I know I would much rather read off a gauge then a digital readout. But this is just my opinion of course.
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2001 9:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Electronic Tacho --(Todd) Reply with quote

Hey, Electronic Tacho's are good... but I know what you mean.. I'm getting an electronic tacho with a dial gauge face... so it's dead accurate, but still the dial gauge...
also I'm getting an electronic speedo, which needs a 16pps hall effect sender. The speedo has an LCD ODO, but again, the speed is dial... (live long and die with a dial gauge I say)

Todd
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2001 7:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Electronic Tacho --(petrol_Hed) Reply with quote

i made a digital tacho in my electonics class this year
im still trying to get it working but.......
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> The Old Forum All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: