HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

??????? --(rice boy)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> The Old Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2001 6:24 pm    Post subject: ??????? --(rice boy) Reply with quote

who's tiger cloured gemini is that in the show gallery?? take that spoiler off it please looks like a joke. you should be driving a excel or something shitty like that lol
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2001 4:28 am    Post subject: Re: ??????? --(Mark) Reply with quote

Here here. Thats absolutely butchered what could have been an otherwise good looking car. If you wanna be a riceboy go buy a shitbox silvia or something!!! I just went and saw the fast and the furious, dont bother!! Other than the dodge and an rx7 the rest are just rice boy plastic crapboxes.
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2001 4:48 am    Post subject: Re: ??????? --(4BIDIN) Reply with quote

a 900hp supra ???
thats one fast box of crap and a street regdd box of crap!!
I thought the site of someone frying the tyres in a $150.000.00 cars pretty cooool
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2001 6:45 am    Post subject: Re: ??????? --(gem16c) Reply with quote

yeah looks like a riceboy movie still gonna see it but
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2001 6:53 am    Post subject: Re: ??????? --(pete) Reply with quote

the fast and the furious is coming soon, shot in sydney, has rotors in it. The purple (pac performanec i think) rx3 does the best burnouts in it. GLO racing autosalon showed shorts 4 it. looks mad.
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2001 7:03 am    Post subject: Re: ??????? --(nomiS) Reply with quote

It is a riceboy movie ... the muscle cars lose
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2001 7:09 am    Post subject: Re: ??????? --(Fish) Reply with quote

i saw it and nearly vomitted, the scripts is shocking and trhey say somethings twice like direct port nos and a dry fogger nos sys are the same thing
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2001 8:30 am    Post subject: Re: ??????? --(martin) Reply with quote

What pissed me off was the fact it was like

"oh, you have nos... no wait i have dual nos... oh wait, i have triple nos... i will win now'

whaaaarp TCSHHH
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2001 9:11 am    Post subject: Re: ??????? --(Benjamin) Reply with quote

Hmmmm, I normally reserve judgement, but in this case...
WTF??
Hmmm, not 'ugly', I can just think of a better idea than a fibreglass windsock ;)

Hehe
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2001 7:00 pm    Post subject: Re: ??????? --(gene) Reply with quote

hay man i know that guy his gem is fuckin filty as!!!!!
allong with the other 50 he has owned hehehehehe
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2001 12:32 am    Post subject: Re: ??????? --(Loz) Reply with quote

I think u mean 'In the Red'
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2001 12:34 am    Post subject: Re: ??????? --(Loz) Reply with quote

I seeing it tonight so I dont know how good it is.
hoiwever I just wanted to point out that the orange Supra is everything they say is. Unlike most of the other cars. Even the charger uses hydraulics to wheel stand
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> The Old Forum All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: