HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Wisdor gem Wreckers --(Blameme)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> The Old Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2001 8:27 pm    Post subject: Wisdor gem Wreckers --(Blameme) Reply with quote

Thanx to martain ,Stocky and Micheal.

There is 1 prob with the fact that NO wreckers round here has any wagons or panelvans ITS A NIGHTMARE

So ive desided to go th the gemini wreckers in Windsor.
I was down that way on Sunday and i thought thats an ok drive.

So if anyone has any idea on how much it would cost for 2 doors on a wagon then please tell me

Thanx to all
SEE YA
ADAM Blameme RAICNG
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2001 9:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Wisdor gem Wreckers --(stocky) Reply with quote

well......Darcy is a good bloke and he'd prolly charge you about $40 a door (i think) puts they are usually real good doors! dont bother with the wagon, he's got a ute for sale!! a gemi ute, think of the burnouts it would pull!!!!! and he's even got stock rims for like $10!!! with good tyres!
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2001 6:20 am    Post subject: Re: Wisdor gem Wreckers --(Corty) Reply with quote

Where is this wrecker and whats his number i need bits for my gemmy rally car and might have to give him a call sooon

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> The Old Forum All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: