HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Qld. Gemini Spares --(Adam Gibson)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> The Old Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2001 2:34 am    Post subject: Qld. Gemini Spares --(Adam Gibson) Reply with quote

Just thought I'd post and let everyone know that Qld. Gemini Spares has shut up shop, his parts were sold on to The gemi shop... which is an interesting circle.

Dave's gemini spares was about 10 minutes from my house and he sold to Brendan who started Qld. Gemini Spares which was a 100km round trip (not nice) who sold to the gemi shop which is 5 minutes from my house... Much better...

I went and did a "meet and great" with the owner of the gemini shop, nice bloke, lotsa bits.
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2001 3:55 am    Post subject: Re: Qld. Gemini Spares --(Mel) Reply with quote

yeah but TEZ GEM is much better, better service, much better prices, he'll come to you.

For All GEMINI Needs talk to TEZ GEM
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2001 6:54 am    Post subject: Re: Qld. Gemini Spares --(gene) Reply with quote

is that the gemini shop at shala park?? u live 5 mins from there??? wher eu live im not far from there ether
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2001 6:59 am    Post subject: Re: Qld. Gemini Spares --(gene) Reply with quote

do i sence a plug there for tez gem?? the best in gemini parts! hahahah
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2001 8:58 am    Post subject: Re: Qld. Gemini Spares --(Cam) Reply with quote

Well since yas are all doin plugz for businesses, how 'bout a lil more info !
I am in need of some bitz for my car - wheel bearings, dash, door trims, floor pans for the fr pass and boot, carpets and a bit more.
I am also rebuilding a gemini for racing next year and will be looking for bitz for that too. So who is reliable and fair dinkum on the sth side ?
Also if anyone can reccommend good motor mechs as well please on the sth side. I forgot to offer my reg motor mech in NSW a place in my bed so he can come up here too. :Þ Last motor mech up here tried to rip me off. He knows better now Smile I hate not having any contacts up here Sad
Ta peeps.
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2001 6:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Qld. Gemini Spares --(Adam Gibson) Reply with quote

Daisy Hill, where are you?
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2001 7:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Qld. Gemini Spares --(Adam Gibson) Reply with quote

Wheel bearings, definitely an auto spares shop job or if you want 'em from a suspension place for better quality, I don't use city suspension at underwood. I suggest GSA wholesale suspension for parts, just quote a good price for them to beat, I have dealt with these guys enough (and been enough of a bugger) that I doubt they make that bigger profit margin (in % at least) off me.

When I am getting actual suspension work done, I use accurate suspension, the owner, Ken Graham is a great bloke, has an SR20DET powered Beemer as his daily driver and a datto racecar from memory.

For gemini parts, ring Tezgem and the gemishop and haggle prices, I have dealt with Terry a lot more and he is a great bloke, but the Gemishop is closer... so you can see the uncomfortable situation... that said, last two times I bought parts off him, terry home delivered once and delivered it to my hands the most recent time, now that is service.

The gemishop had a range of go-fastish bits, plus he has a number of twincams en route... not to mention the turbo one he is going to put in his car.

Where are you on the southside?
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2001 7:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Qld. Gemini Spares --(Cam) Reply with quote

Thankies for all that up there Adam.

Specially the bits on the suspension as I think I am in for some replacements. You can only adjust and temporarily fix things so much.

I am at Hillcrest justnear Greenbank. My buddies up here say it is out in the sticks. I have trees here, does that count ? hehe Smile
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2001 7:14 am    Post subject: Re: Qld. Gemini Spares --(Cam) Reply with quote

Ta for all that. I am @ Hillcrest / Greenbank. Didin't I add that into a post earlier about the swap of labour for bearings ?
spud
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2002 3:46 am    Post subject: Re: Qld. Gemini Spares --(Cam) Reply with quote

yeah thanks adam
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> The Old Forum All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: