HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Door Speakers??? --(Russ)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> The Old Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2000 1:03 am    Post subject: Door Speakers??? --(Russ) Reply with quote

G'day,
I have just installed Front Speakers & Central locking in the front of my girlfreinds Gemini. That was the easy Part. Does anyone know the best way of wiring up the doors? The problem I'm having is getting the Wires into the doors! And because of the angle of the door getting a drill in there is hard. Would I have to take the door off to get a decent size hole on the door? It looks like the hole has to be at least 3/8 insize!
Nothings ever easy is it...
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2000 1:39 am    Post subject: Re: Door Speakers??? --(Adam Gibson) Reply with quote

Have you tried removing the door trim and drilling from that side, still very tight but it is a thought.
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2000 1:51 am    Post subject: Re: Door Speakers??? --(russ) Reply with quote

Yeah I have. Not a lot of room Pluss most of the door is re-inforced due to the hinge bracket.
Thanks anyway!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> The Old Forum All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: