HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Clutch Kits --(Dustin)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> The Old Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2000 2:18 am    Post subject: Clutch Kits --(Dustin) Reply with quote

As my car has a smoking problem my clutch has begun to worn thin it needs a new one soon
what price are u looking at for a heavy duty unit ???
can u get brass button ones ??? or would that just be over kill ?????
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2000 4:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Clutch Kits --(Ashley) Reply with quote

I got a RPM heavy duty clutch kit for about $125 I think it was. It claims heavy clamp loads without increased pedal pressure and has worked good so far.
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2000 7:19 am    Post subject: Re: Clutch Kits --(Ben Wight) Reply with quote

I went through several worked 1600's and a stinkin' 2 litre with the same RPM cluth kit, even the stocky pressure plate was pretty good for a couple of good 1600 motors. The RPM kits are a pretty good budget/performance clutch kit.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> The Old Forum All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: