HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Gemini Parts --(Terry)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> The Old Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2000 8:48 am    Post subject: Gemini Parts --(Terry) Reply with quote

If anyone from Sydney needs any, let me know. I need to try and get rid of all of my parts!
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2000 5:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Gemini Parts --(Matty) Reply with quote

What ya got and what do you want for them ???????
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2000 9:40 am    Post subject: Re: Gemini Parts --(Terry) Reply with quote

Well what bits do you need? Actually I got some dark blue door trims. I got them retrimmed to match the rare dark blue velour seats that came out with the TG's, maybe TF's as well...

What do you need? I would most likely have it. I've got a whole car and zillions of bit. The car body it pretty clean with no rust, but doors have had it, as for the boot floor.
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2000 2:33 am    Post subject: Re: Gemini Parts --(Matty) Reply with quote

I am after a heater core and mechanism and a 5 speed gearbox
and a tacho dash for a TD gemini would be cool tooo
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2000 10:15 am    Post subject: Re: Gemini Parts --(Terry) Reply with quote

Will have to get back to you on this. Are you in Syd? I got mainly 1982 onwards parts, but the heater core should be the same. As for the tacho dash I have one but for a TF onwards. I dont think earlier models came out with tacho dash's...

old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2000 6:40 am    Post subject: Re: Gemini Parts --(Matty) Reply with quote

Yeah i'm in the liverpool area
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2000 5:01 am    Post subject: Re: Gemini Parts --(Matty) Reply with quote

Have you got a tailshaft for a 5spd boxs i beieve that they are different in length to a 4spd tailshaft
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> The Old Forum All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: