HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Cam --(dustin)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> The Old Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2000 4:11 am    Post subject: Cam --(dustin) Reply with quote

how much lift and duration does a stock cam have ????
i have a stage 4 crow cam and would like to know how much bigger it is than stock
?????????????
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2000 7:16 am    Post subject: Re: Cam --(Ben Wight) Reply with quote

A few years back, I bought a "stage 3" crow cam and i worked out the specs like what you want to know now, but unfortunately I cant remember anything off the top of my head. It is considerably bigger though, you can be rest assured of that. You can actually work out most of the specs from a gregory's manual in the engine section, however it is all in metric and you have to conver it to imperial. Is the cam in yet? If not, I have to waen you if you didn't know already that you have to put some serious valve reliefs into a set of flat tops (assuming you've had a few mm taken off your head). Even with a stock head, I reckon small valve reliefs would definitely be needed.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> The Old Forum All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: