HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

FS: lots of stuff --(WAY2LOW)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> The Old Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2001 8:48 pm    Post subject: FS: lots of stuff --(WAY2LOW) Reply with quote

i got 3 cars up for sale and a heap of parts, all must sell:
* td gemini unfinished project, 1600 turbo all hard work done but needs fuel pump, good body, toyota turbo (8psi) kakimoto racing muffler, malpassi regulator, custom interior, slight rust in boot, 3 months rego, 2 new tyres, $1900 neg.
* hg kingswood, vk caliais interior, good body, b&m shifter, worked 253, tricked trimatic, stall converter, $2000 for whole car or $700 neg for rolling shell with interior
* ford econovan 1980, good condition, good work horse, unregistered $800 neg
* te gemini for wrecking, basically whole car, heaps of parts from $5
* various other kingswood and commodore parts

in adelaide
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2001 9:51 pm    Post subject: Re: FS: lots of stuff --(Matt) Reply with quote

g'day, just enquiring about the TE gem your wreckin.... has it got the door trims that cover the whole door (SL/X)? and what colour are they? even if they are not and are brown/tan or even black maybe and in good condition can ya let us know, because i have blue door trims at the moment and a brown/tan/black dash...
by the way i have a TF, but TE door trims should fit??
anyway let me know....
Cheers,

Matt
P.S. i AM in adelaide
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2001 10:36 pm    Post subject: Re: FS: lots of stuff --(WAY2LOW) Reply with quote

no they arent the full door trims, but they are tan in colour, resonable nick from memory
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2001 4:03 am    Post subject: WAY2LOW --(Ben) Reply with quote

Dude, Cool!!!

I am after BLACK moulded carpet...........Extractors, DASH!!! i dont care what colour.........but has to be crack free.or have VERY few cracks...... I also need a shitload of oither parts but atm i am in a blank.........

What colour is it?

How much for the front guards. grill. lioghts???

Cheers
Ben

PS: IM also In Adelaide..........
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2001 7:24 pm    Post subject: Re: FS: lots of stuff --(Matt) Reply with quote

alright, thats cool mate, no wories, i really want the full length door trims...
cheers anyway mate,

Matt
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2001 9:51 pm    Post subject: Re: WAY2LOW --(WAY2LOW) Reply with quote

sorry dude, but the dash is stuffed, it had extractors but they r gone, as for the grill, guards and lights, u can have em for $50, its red, firethorn red. but you gotta pick em up soon.
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2002 10:21 am    Post subject: Re: FS: lots of stuff --(Matt) Reply with quote

you dont need them coz u have a tx3
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> The Old Forum All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: