HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

F.S TX coupe, rego/rwc and TE + spares...pics...bris

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SLIMER.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:33 pm    Post subject: F.S TX coupe, rego/rwc and TE + spares...pics...bris Reply with quote

Item: 1977 Gemini coupe (kermit green)

Item Condition: Has a reco G180, weber (XF falcon, but big for the motor i think), genie extractors, heavy duty clutch and pressure plate about 6 mnths old, 5 speed box with fresh oil, sports steering wheel, Brand new charcoal grey carpet, close to crack free dash, has tacho dash, near new tyres with hubcaps, no rust in chassis minimal to no rust in body best coupe i have owned rust wise, (has a problem with the light fuse) i have got a bypass plug i am using for the light so they all work but need to sort out the fuse short if you want the headlight switch again...im no good with electrics...i cant stand them, it has had a ding near the passenger door that someone has attempted to fix besides that the panels are straight, the paint could do with a respray (as i was planning on doing) but have no time. the engine apparently has been rbuilt and so to the head (no oil leaks or water leaks), when starting it up it can either start first go (i mean like it would be lucky to turn over one whole revolution before it fires up...just have to juct click the starter motor and she will run) and other times it will crank for ages before it runs....and when this happens it runs rough as...HEAPs of fumes. personally i think the carby is putting in too much fuel as it is running really ritch but i have a stock carby i was going to use but the power of it when i put the foot down is winning over from putting the standard one on. i have a trailer load of parts that come with the car 1600 motor, carby's, HEAPS. plus a near complete TE sedan that can come with it which has hotwires on it and lowered springs and pedders gas ryders.

Reason for Selling: after a standard car and something i wont be tempted to do up

Price and Payment Conditions: $2100 would preffer swap as it will be easier than selling and looking an buying, parts alone and the spare car would probably be worth about $400 just in parts

Extra Info: coupe has 6 months rego on it and comes with a r.w.c and the TE is painted white but has rust in the doors

Pictures: see below

Contact Details: Steve
0421646875 or emai atho6730@bigpond.net.au

Will swap for basically anything reliable that isnt falling apart, only swapping/selling as i will end up spending too much money on it by doing the coupe up, or even worse not being able to help myself and doing the TE up aswell....lol..i have too many projects

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Whole Cars All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: