HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

My TD Coupe

View previous topic :: View next topic  
blueTDcoupe

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 5:58 pm    Post subject: My TD Coupe Reply with quote

Hi everyone,

Abut 2 years ago I inherited my grandfathers gold TX sedan which had an original 110,000klm's on it and he was the original owner. It was a beauty until it was written off because some young chick wasnt watching the road properly and rear ended us Crying or Very sad

So, I sourced a 78 TD Coupe that had just run out of rego and had a blown motor, the paint was very bad and it had a fair bit of rust in it. But it was FREE, and I can never knock back anything at that price.

So I borrowed a mates car trailer and bought it home and set about pulling it apart with the plan of making one good one out of both 'wrecks'

heres some pics of the new project -

these ones are obviously of the coupe when it came home from the painters lst week.

I still have a few things left to do ie brake pads, front windscreen, interior and a good buff, but its mostly just a matter of bolting it back together.

The TD lights and grill are gone and I have fitted the TX stuff at the front as they were in better condition and I reckon look nicer....

regards
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Project Cars All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: