HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

17th of jan adelaide
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HONES
petrol head

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 1:20 pm    Post subject: 17th of jan adelaide Reply with quote

whos showing up at kurralta park?
i might depending if i can be fucked re tensioning the head down.
anyone got a torque wrench i can borrow?
MissPinkGemi
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 2:40 pm    Post subject: Re: 17th of jan adelaide Reply with quote

Im going to drive down. It might be alright.
HONES
petrol head

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 3:03 pm    Post subject: Re: 17th of jan adelaide Reply with quote

yeh may as well... be good to meet you.
if it sux im going out for a little cruise depending on wether my head is done. if not ill probly still go anyways.

dennis never called me back Sad
c ya then chief.
take care
MissPinkGemi
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 3:14 pm    Post subject: Re: 17th of jan adelaide Reply with quote

Its wicked meeting up with people from the forum, its good to put faces to names.

Dennis closed up BoostinOz from 19th Dec - 5th Jan, did you ring him within that time?
Otherwise thats not very nice... Sad
HONES
petrol head

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 3:23 pm    Post subject: Re: 17th of jan adelaide Reply with quote

nah mate i rang him yesterday.
he has a thing about not calling me back...

i seen your car when i used to be a courier up and down brighton road. sometimes parked closeby on a break incase u came out.
to be honest i thought 'hell chicks car' so i thought u worked at the hair dressers next door.
i was convinced. but ahh well.

-matt
driftin_TX
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 4:10 pm    Post subject: Re: 17th of jan adelaide Reply with quote

where is the cruise going?

i went to the last one for a bit you would have seen me in my green TD wagon

nah depending where it is and where its going ill come!
MissPinkGemi
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 4:16 pm    Post subject: Re: 17th of jan adelaide Reply with quote

Yeah, its always out the front of Shannons. I like parking ther cos i can always see it!
It does look like a chicks car being Magenta, but thats what i wanted! The cops leave me alone too.. They often smile and sorta look at me as if too say "ohhh aint that Cute! a little girl in a little pink car"
No im not a Hairdresser but i can probably see how that might have been the 1st thought, the car does look a bit hairdressery. Were you the one who put a cruise flyer under my windscreen wiper?
MissPinkGemi
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 4:19 pm    Post subject: Re: 17th of jan adelaide Reply with quote

The cruise is apparently meeting at K-Mart Kurralta Park at 8pm Saturday night...
I dont know where from there though...
driftin_TX
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 4:20 pm    Post subject: Re: 17th of jan adelaide Reply with quote

ur car looks killa!

whats in it engine wise?>
Pavlos
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 4:27 pm    Post subject: Re: 17th of jan adelaide Reply with quote

fuck. i cant go to this one either =( I shoulda kept the gold tc. at least i got to go on cruises in it. before i go on a cruise, i have to do the brakes (master cyclinder) and change the head gasket and replace the carby.
MissPinkGemi
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 4:33 pm    Post subject: Re: 17th of jan adelaide Reply with quote

Its a re-con g200 bored 60 thou, TX g161 big port head with Stage 2 cam, pacemaker extractors, weber etc. I got it all done at BoostinOz. Its nothing psycho but it goes a hell of a lot harder than my old gemi. I was restoring this one and driving the old one at the same time.It was nice to see it drive away when i sold it.
driftin_TX
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 4:41 pm    Post subject: Re: 17th of jan adelaide Reply with quote

what sotra horse power do u think it would pull?

so where is this cruise goin to?
MissPinkGemi
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 5:13 pm    Post subject: Re: 17th of jan adelaide Reply with quote

God only knows what it would pull, its been tuned on the dyno but i forgot to ask for a kw reading.
Where this cruise is going is anyones guess... We will just have to see.
driftin_TX
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 5:21 pm    Post subject: Re: 17th of jan adelaide Reply with quote

i went to the last one for 5 mins i had to work i was in the green TD wagon with the 'Just Gemini Spares' sticker on the back, i wanna find out so i can pull a sickie or work somethin out.

did you eva go to just gemini spares?
and when is boostin oz opening the dyno centre?
i wanna run my gemi on it see what i can pull!
driftin_TX
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 5:22 pm    Post subject: Re: 17th of jan adelaide Reply with quote

is there a cruise to the nationals? and if so is any one gonna compete?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: