HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Don't deal with or help Mystical21

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Momo
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 12:04 am    Post subject: Don't deal with or help Mystical21 Reply with quote

He will rip you off and squeel like a cut pig! I sent him a head C.O.D. for $250 - the post office cocked up and he only had to pay postage to collect the head which he did around Christmas. He even confirmed that he had collected it but didn't bother mentioning that he didn't have to pay the full amount to collect it. NOW after 4 weeks and stacking his gem he wants to send it back!! So he initially tries to rip me off - and now expects me to believe him that the head has been sitting in his shed and that he wants to send it back?!! I sent him a couple of emails telling him exactly what he could do with that idea and that he should pay up NOW - so he sends back squeeling that he's going to take legal action for threatening him. He's a weak little snakey lying prick - and I advise you all not to have anything to do with him. His real name is Jim Pikoulis, and to make things worse - he also uses his Mums address to hide his shadey deals and rip people off and even gets her to lie for him!! Fuckin weak.
ATG23Q
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 12:11 am    Post subject: Re: Don't deal with or help Mystical21 Reply with quote

Last edited by ATG23Q on Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Momo
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 12:15 am    Post subject: Re: Don't deal with or help Mystical21 Reply with quote

Fuck off I shouldn't have posted his name man! Everyone should know not to deal with him if he's going to rip people off.
ATG23Q
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 12:29 am    Post subject: Re: Don't deal with or help Mystical21 Reply with quote

Last edited by ATG23Q on Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Momo
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 1:28 am    Post subject: Re: Don't deal with or help Mystical21 Reply with quote

Oh fuckin legal action for putting his name up Waaaahh!
He's got a few legal issues to deal with himself as of Monday - including charges of fraud, deception and misleading conduct in the sale and exchange of goods/services, including soliciting false information through his mother and Australia Post.

All he has to do is pay what he owes me - and all will be forgotten!! Fair is fair - I am a fair bloke - but I wont stand for being ripped off - and what's worse I caught him out - what do ya reckon - my bitch is justified dont ya think??
dunger
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 1:31 am    Post subject: Re: Don't deal with or help Mystical21 Reply with quote

hey momo mate its dunger here man, i am gonna have a look for all the parts u asked for tomorrow cause i dotn have a torch and they r all in the shed, i feel sorry for u about that dick stuffing u around hopefully he comes to and pays, i would wanna flog him, but anyway i am sending a head and i was wondering how much it cost u in postage to send the head and what the head wieghed. thanx man. oh and i added u to my msn but i guess u dont have it.
cya dunger
Momo
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 1:49 am    Post subject: Hahaha Reply with quote

I don't wanna flog him - even though he deserves it - it's punishing enough for him that he keeps waking up everyday!

Dunger, it weighed about 16 kgs from memmory and it cost around $30 to send it to Qld, around $35 to send from Qld to Vic - long story, but had to be re-sent because I am HONEST unlike snake arse.

Cheers for checking the shed 2morra

Out!
RiCE BOi
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 3:36 am    Post subject: Re: Don't deal with or help Mystical21 Reply with quote

I think that dude was gay or sumthin, he had a fascination with some bloke on here. Everytime the other bloke posted he had to post his 2c worth of dribble str8 after.
I reckon it was a good idea putting his name up, at least if he changes his username, we'll know if we're dealing wit him. And we can decide whether to deal wit him or not.
'Mystical', pay the man whats owed. He held up his end of a transaction, now u stick to yours. We know you're looking @ these forums, dont try and hide behind your mummys skirt.
dunger
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 5:34 am    Post subject: Re: Don't deal with or help Mystical21 Reply with quote

oi mysty, how would u like it if u didnt get ur 250 thats fuckin bulk cash man, dont fuck him round cause he does have ur address man, and he said to me he had mates where u live so man i would hide.
my 2c worth
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: