HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

RECO'D 1600 + CLOSE RATIO 4 SP FOR SALE

View previous topic :: View next topic  
GEMTEC
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 12:34 pm    Post subject: RECO'D 1600 + CLOSE RATIO 4 SP FOR SALE Reply with quote

Ok, i had written off my car on wednesday afternoon Sad, so i am looking to sell some stuff off her so I can get the money together to finish my other gemmy Smile.

I have a reconditioned 1600 on the market. its done no more than 10,000 k's. Very good condition. I had only had it in the car roughy 8 weeks prior to crashing her. There is no damage to her whatsoever - all damage was to the passengers side of the car.

It also comes with a close ratio 4speed gearbox that is also in good condition (specs are available, just gimme a call). They clutch is also very good. It was replaced when I put the engine in, so she has had bugger all wear.
So basically, it comes complete fan to tailshaft (ill leave the tailshaft in the gearbox so it makes no mess Smile) and im asking around $350 - that really is a good fucking buy.

I had planned to strip her down this weekend including all mechanicals. So, if anyone is interested, please call me on 0401293713 anytime for inspection and I will leave it in the car if you like so you can hear her running. Please call if interested because I wont be back on here till Sunday night. Thanks. and sorry about the long post.
PinkBitz
petrol head

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 3:03 pm    Post subject: Re: RECO'D 1600 + CLOSE RATIO 4 SP FOR SALE Reply with quote

where u at?
V6GEMBOY
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 5:27 pm    Post subject: Re: RECO'D 1600 + CLOSE RATIO 4 SP FOR SALE Reply with quote

ill give u 400 for depending what itll cost to get it to ROXBY DOWNS south australia
BlueTC
petrol head

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 10:20 pm    Post subject: SILLY HILLY BILLY Reply with quote

My proposal has been said mate,

email me in you are still interested,

jadow2u@yahoo.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: