HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Chasing Twin Cam Fuel injection setup

View previous topic :: View next topic  
CRAFT
rice boy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2004 7:32 pm    Post subject: Chasing Twin Cam Fuel injection setup Reply with quote

I have a Twin cam carby fed turbo setup and am looking to go fuel injected.

I have inlet manifold which I am currently using but would be happy to buy the complete setup. If anybode has one with a stuffed computer even I will take it as I will be upgrading that anyway. If you have one or know of any body who has one can you get me in touch with let me know.

You can check out some pics of my ride at http://www.doghouse.gronks.com/The%20Gem.htm
The information is way out butthe photo's are fairly current as it's been off the road for a while.

Thanks
Voiz
rice boy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 8:48 am    Post subject: Re: Chasing Twin Cam Fuel injection setup Reply with quote

I got a complete twin-cam injected for sale.
BlueTC
petrol head

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 2:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Chasing Twin Cam Fuel injection setup Reply with quote

and if you red, he has a Carby fed Twin Cam,

he is only after the injection components only, unless you are willing to sell teh intake section only?
gem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 3:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Chasing Twin Cam Fuel injection setup Reply with quote

I have half of the parts you need. I have the plennum and throttle body and a stock fuel rail and some other small bits but I do not have the second part of the intake manifold that goes between the head and the plennum. If this is what you want let me know.
gem@alphalink.com.au
gem
CRAFT
rice boy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 4:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Chasing Twin Cam Fuel injection setup Reply with quote

thats exacly what i need. I have the other bits. Have you got a computer? How much you want?
dunger
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 11:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Chasing Twin Cam Fuel injection setup Reply with quote

hey mate that is one sick coupe, i am wondering what u did with the old wheels the ones in the first set of pics they look like 16"? i_love_fat_chix@hotmail.com
77GEM

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi, i now i own this car and im looking for a fuel injection setup, so yer anyone got one if so let me know thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: