HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

done up gemini for sale!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
GEMSTROKA
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 8:41 pm    Post subject: done up gemini for sale! Reply with quote

heya peoples, im sellin my 1984 TG Gemini for $6000 ono including spare 2 litle motor and weber, and other spare parts, i live in Canberra, it was recently at Summernats 17. it has an alarm that protects all points and has shock sensors. it is lowered 3 inches on king springs and monroe gas shocks. all the underbody is sprayed black including gearbox, tailshaft and diff. the paintjob is about 3 years old and is painted in 10th anniversary bronze (orange/gold), it has 1983 chrome bumpers on it, and rides on 17 inch Lenso RS5's in perfect condition and with new tyres all round. the engine is a fully rebuilt and bored G200, 1600 head with custom crow cam. lightened flywheel, high performance clutch, five speed gearbox, full 2 inch exhaust and extractors. engine bay contains lots of chrome and the battery has been moved to the boot. full custom boot design including custom spare wheel cover, amp and fuse mounted in side wall, all walls are 12mm mdf, and the floor has been lifted 3 inches and the jack and toolbox are sunken into the floor, battery is mounted inbetween the tool box and spare wheel. the interior is in grey velour and contains new carpets etc. stereo consists of Pioneer DEH P2050 head unit, 6inch bullet series splits in the front doors, Pioneer 300w 6x9's mounted in custom rear parcel shelf and are powered by an Alpine 2 channel amplifier. plus more stuff here and there. sorry for the extended message, just thought i would mention just about everything i could remember about it. cheers peoples. any interested people can e-mail to sik_gem@hotmail . com.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: