HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

TG shell with lots of parts for sale

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TG Turbo
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 12:11 pm    Post subject: TG shell with lots of parts for sale Reply with quote

TG shell with virtually no rust (only 1 small patch uder pedals). complete SLX interior with tacho dash. King springs, monroe GT gas shocks, nolathane bushes. Brand new 3 core Torana radiator with twin 10" thermos (also brand new). Comes with brand new genuine guards (still in wrap). Cost $600 alone for guards and radiator - asking $500 for the lot, may seperate parts. Car is in Brisbane. Post here or email striggell@swirecoldstorage.com.au or call 0419 792 316 if you're interested.
FLYINLoW
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 1:41 pm    Post subject: Re: TG shell with lots of parts for sale Reply with quote

how much just for the radiator ?
TG Turbo
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 3:17 pm    Post subject: Re: TG shell with lots of parts for sale Reply with quote

you can have it for around $250 with the thermos. It is a bolt in for a Gemini - the hose outlets have been swapped around and the brackets made for mounting in a gem.
browndog1978
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:21 pm    Post subject: Re: TG shell with lots of parts for sale Reply with quote

Where are ya?
got any pics?
TG Turbo
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 6:43 pm    Post subject: Re: TG shell with lots of parts for sale Reply with quote

I'm in Townsville but the car's in Brisbane. I'll be in Brisbane over the Australia Day long weekend so I can organise some pics then. If you want to check out the car my dad will be able to show it to you.
browndog1978
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 2:10 am    Post subject: Re: TG shell with lots of parts for sale Reply with quote

cool
Im in Brissy
give me your Dad phone number so I can call him for a looksee
or email me at browndog1978@hotmail.com
dunger
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 2:15 am    Post subject: Re: TG shell with lots of parts for sale Reply with quote

hey mate i am in townsville and would like to have a look at some parts, i have a few cars myself if u need parts, i just wrote mine off sorta but i am doin up a coupe at the moment with a supercharged 2L. could u email me pls mate, i am very interested in the radiator, back springs and shocks, i_love_fat_chix@hotmail.com cya mate nathan. i live on lanark st kirwan, if u drive down the street u will see the carnage of my was nice car.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: