HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

PANEL BEATERS???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TF Jemini
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 12:46 am    Post subject: PANEL BEATERS??? Reply with quote

is anyone here a panel beater as i need a round about idea of a quote (obviously it won't be 100% accurate over the net but hey...at least i'll have an idea.)
thanks
TF Jemini
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 12:49 am    Post subject: Re: PANEL BEATERS??? Reply with quote

i'm not really sure if the part of the car that i want beaten has a name but it is the bit of metal(der) infront of the radiator, that the radiator attaches to.

or in fact does that section simply need unbolting or is it welded onto the sides of the car???
Voiz
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 10:29 am    Post subject: Re: PANEL BEATERS??? Reply with quote

if your talking about the 2 radiator supports then yes they are removable
GEMI5M
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 6:48 pm    Post subject: Re: PANEL BEATERS??? Reply with quote

the radiator support is spot welded on.how the fuck did u damage that without fucken the rest of the front end.
TF Jemini
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 11:19 pm    Post subject: Re: PANEL BEATERS??? Reply with quote

hmmmm don't no if you are thinking of the right peice, i mean the entire front section that the radiator is attached to and that the bonnet closes into and that the headlights screw into....catch my drift. thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: