HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Help..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BonnetJizz
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 6:54 pm    Post subject: Help.. Reply with quote

I have a blown headgasket on my automatic gemini.. and possibly a bit of water in the pistons (recently stopped starting after blowing head) i really need some1 with a bit of experience to come round and either fix the bitch with me or do it themselves.. i have all the necessary tools (can even get onto a torque wrench) will buy the headgasket and regrind(if its needed) and anything else...
i cant afford to pay a shop mechanic cause they want like 350 bux to change it then like another billion cause they prob think the head need to be reground(havent actually checked but i no well enough) .. i also have a spare parts gemini with a semi working motor.. its missing a carby cause i swapped the nikki with its webber and cant get power to the auto choke on the nikki off my other motor (havent really tried)...... i think if i went out and brought a greggorys repair manual i could do this with one of my mates.... but!

if anyone out there who has done this before (prob a fair % of ya im sure) wants to fix my headgasket for a few cartons or some cash or help me (give me direction) for a nice reward you will be keeping a fellow gemi lover on the road as if i dont get this fixed in the next month (i have a pretty good condition gemi body) im gonna sell both my car and my spare parts car for some cash to buy a torana...
i dont have the net since i moved out of the folks house
give me a call/msg
on 0401 575 703
anytime and if i dont pick up im prob at work so try back cause i wanna get this shit fixed!! was meant to go crusing on nov cruise! think it was even on my birthday and thats how long its been aye i blew it the nite b4 i was going for roadworthy then turned it over one day a few times with no oil and thats how she is how she is now...

sorry bout the long post just wanted to get the point accross <<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Tex
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 1:28 am    Post subject: Re: Help.. Reply with quote

Have a look at this
http://www.hotgemini.com/cgi-bin/workshop2.cgi?action=rt&tip_id=81
Its very good and very detailed. You shouldnt go wrong, it might take more than 40 minutes as it says.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: