HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

F.S TWIN CAM PARTS

View previous topic :: View next topic  
gem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 10:10 pm    Post subject: F.S TWIN CAM PARTS Reply with quote

I have heaps of twin cam parts for sale and 2x 1.8lt engines
I will be putting the engines in my spare race car for people see running if anyone is interested in buying them.
I am in Melb.
gem
SAM 180
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 11:08 pm    Post subject: Re: F.S TWIN CAM PARTS Reply with quote

do you have an electronic dizzy?
gem187
rice boy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 11:53 pm    Post subject: Re: F.S TWIN CAM PARTS Reply with quote

interested in the 1.8 u have for sale, how much do u want.
are they twin cams as well or sohc..

cheers chris
gem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 10:22 am    Post subject: Re: F.S TWIN CAM PARTS Reply with quote

Sorry,No.The dissy is a problem I only have enough for each engine and if I sell one then I have a engine that can't be started. But I do have a few dissy parts like the module and housings,no rotors or caps though. Any idea where I could find a cap or rotor?
gem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 10:33 am    Post subject: Re: F.S TWIN CAM PARTS Reply with quote

I have 2x 1.8lt twin cams. 1 has had a rebuild once and I can sell it with a Delco computer and loom with modified dissy I would like about $800 but am willing to negotiate.I will also supply heaps of spares depending on what price you give for the engine. the other engine is a stock import engine with no intake manifold. I will take $650 ono with some spares as well. Both engines have no starter motors.
gem
Zedster
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 6:23 pm    Post subject: Re: F.S TWIN CAM PARTS Reply with quote

Hi, g'day. Do you have an inlet manifold for webbers for sale? Mike5444@hotmail.com
gem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 9:37 am    Post subject: Re: F.S TWIN CAM PARTS Reply with quote

I have one but it is not for sale. I want to sell my old race car with the 45mm webers. I can send you a picture if you want to show someone to get one made.I might be able to talk a guy I know who is an aluminium fabricator into making some or one but I would say it would cost about $300 let me know if you are interested and I will talk to him.
gem
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: