HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

looking for a turbo 2ltr
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ninjagarth
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2004 5:53 pm    Post subject: looking for a turbo 2ltr Reply with quote

hey im looking for a turbo 2ltr for my friend as he has a g200 but it keeps dieing and being replaced from the weight of his sound system.
PLEASE HELP NEED SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Surprised>
jpower
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2004 10:01 pm    Post subject: Re: looking for a turbo 2ltr Reply with quote

'from the weight of his sound system.'
HAHAHAHAHAHHA
weeeeeeeeeeee grow some pubes
ninjagarth
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2004 11:26 pm    Post subject: DUMB ASS Reply with quote

WHAT DA FUK R U SERIOUSLY FUKED IN DA HEAD I ASK SIMPLY CAN NE 1 SUPPLY A 2LTR TURBO AND U HAV 2 GO ACT A FUKEN FOOL AND TRYN B FUNNY U 38 YEAR OLD MUMAS BOY U PROBLY STILL LIVE AT HOME
ninjagarth
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2004 11:26 pm    Post subject: FUK WHIT Reply with quote

WHAT DA FUK R U SERIOUSLY FUKED IN DA HEAD I ASK SIMPLY CAN NE 1 SUPPLY A 2LTR TURBO AND U HAV 2 GO ACT A FUKEN FOOL AND TRYN B FUNNY U 38 YEAR OLD MUMAS BOY U PROBLY STILL LIVE AT HOME (DONT SHOW UR IGNORANCE)
Pervert
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 1:18 am    Post subject: hahaha Weight of sound system!! Reply with quote

Ok mate let me just tell you that it ain't the weight of his sound system thats makin it die. first of all if any sound system weights more then the driver it ain't worth having, second of all if it is doing cuz of excess power drawn then it just means u need a new alternator not a whole new engine, do a fuckin search or look up some more info b4 u go and put a dumb ass post up like that up.

cheers.
browndog1978
rice boy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 3:25 am    Post subject: ???????? Reply with quote

Do you even know how a car works
the weight of a stereo will not make an engine die
the only thing a stereo will do is put too much pressure on the alternator, but even the it will be the stereo which cuts out, not the engine
hahahahahaha
zzz
petrol head

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 10:56 am    Post subject: Re: FUK WHIT Reply with quote

you are not sending an sms so type thw whole word
ok no more da ws de shiznit k hmy
then maybe some one could understand what you are saying

by the way i have never known of a motor that died cause the stezza was to heavy maybe he should learn how to drive and not ride the clutch like a learner

peace out
zzz
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 11:52 am    Post subject: Re: DUMB ASS Reply with quote

your a wanga
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 1:29 pm    Post subject: Re: DUMB ASS Reply with quote

Is it possible to ban people from this site cause if it is possible we should ban that little terd sheez

cheers TEEFI
GROOV3
petrol head

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 2:57 pm    Post subject: BUT WHAT IF ??? Reply with quote

His stereo is realy to heavy
like the parcle shelfs made out of 20 mm solid steel and he had a sub box made out of granite
could of used solid tar 3" thick for deadning in all doors floor and boot

like you know it could weight like 2 tons worth of stereo

that could cause the engine to realy strugle

dont worry mate you just need some NOS that will get it rolling quicker
TEEFI
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 3:01 pm    Post subject: Re: BUT WHAT IF ??? Reply with quote

maybe his mate is really fat and he tries blaming in on his stereo or maybe he leaves the hanbrake on cause he could be dense at the other little friend

cheers TEEFI
GEMTEC
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 5:07 pm    Post subject: Re: FUK WHIT Reply with quote

yes. i agree. that is rather interesting about how the engine died in the arse. anyone would assume that those 2ltr motor could carry a bit of a load considering that they originally came out of the KB rodeo utes.
And could you be a little more precise Mr Ninja as to what kind of stereo setup you mate is running in his gemini that 'weighs' so much? I speak for a majority of us that we would all be interested in hearing it.
Cheers.
GEMTEC
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 5:22 pm    Post subject: Re: ???????? Reply with quote

ill take it that those 2 post done just then were for Ninja and not me correct?
SAM 180
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 6:10 pm    Post subject: Re: FUK WHIT Reply with quote

hang one whats that, oh shit i can hear a car coming down the road, but its clagging, maybe the stereo is creating a diffiulty with the power to weight... sorry mate but i agree with the others, maybe if your mate works out his shit, hell realise something mechanical on his car is fucked, nothing to do with the stereo, i had a stock 1600 witha huge ass setup and i was still running fine... like the other dude said g200 are out of rodeo utes, hauling power. idiot. sorry for long post. Sam
Pervert
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 7:43 pm    Post subject: SR20DET Reply with quote

think thats an option if ur friend wants to wack in his gem, dunno if that will be able to handle da weight of the stezzza lol
cheers.
ps i dont have an sr20det just thought i'd give u an idea
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: