HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

1800 dohc parts

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SAM 180
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2004 12:06 pm    Post subject: 1800 dohc parts Reply with quote

im looking for somewhere preferbly in adelaide to where i could find parts for my 1800 twin cam, just in case anything blows etc... Sam
coupetx
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 2:28 pm    Post subject: Re: 1800 dohc parts Reply with quote

the guy that use 2 run just gemi spares has a collection of twin cam parts. But i don't think he will part with them cheap. U could do what i did, get stuff made, if u no the right people it may b cheaper.
SAM 180
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 5:51 pm    Post subject: Re: 1800 dohc parts Reply with quote

yeh is that dude still contactble as far as gemini work is concerned, cos he built the motor in my new gem so hed know all the shit about it... Sam
gem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 10:02 pm    Post subject: Re: 1800 dohc parts Reply with quote

I live in Melb. But can C.O.D I am selling all my twin cam parts and engines at the moment. I have Blocks, heads, oil pumps, con rods, some second hand pistons and heaps of other parts including modified cams and a 200hp race engine let me know what you need .I have about 10 milk crates full of spares.
gem
coupetx
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 8:55 pm    Post subject: Re: 1800 dohc parts Reply with quote

yeah man he gave me his mobs number the week before he closed down, and said to call him if i need 2 no any thing about d twin cam.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: