HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Just put my locker in
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Josh
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2004 9:33 pm    Post subject: Just put my locker in Reply with quote

Hey guys and girls, I put my locker in yesterday and took it out for a bit of fun last nite with a set of 205/60/13 on the back =) Heaps of fun!!! chews the shit out of ya tyres tho. I had to take my 16" rims on the back and just put the 13"s on... I also took them 2 spacers out between the torque tube and the underbody and it fixed the vibration I used to have at 110km/h... Anyway heres to NUTSSS!!!
BlueTC
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2004 9:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Just put my locker in Reply with quote

norti boi,
GROOV3
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2004 10:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Just put my locker in Reply with quote

well done mate...

*Clap*
Josh
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2004 10:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Just put my locker in Reply with quote

poof u keep on spinning ya 1 wheel ;P
BlueTC
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2004 10:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Just put my locker in Reply with quote

who me??
GROOV3
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2004 10:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Just put my locker in Reply with quote

well i seem to remeber my old gem used to go 2 wheel quite alot
and a little pump of the clutch aroudn the corner went twinies
so why weld it and fuck out the whole rear end of my car
plus i liek driving through the hills and yeah you cant hit a 25 kmh corner at like 50 or 60 with a locker and get around it with out going side ways and trust me you dont wana go side ways where im driving
so you can keep your dodgy locker
also just makes driving a bitch when you use your car every day to and from work
BlueTC
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2004 10:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Just put my locker in Reply with quote

oi mate i seen some pics of ya Wagon bus,

needs bigger wheels,

heres my old PV: http://www.hotgemini.com/cgi-bin/gallery2.cgi?action=sc&vid=263&car=12
RiCE BOi
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2004 10:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Just put my locker in Reply with quote

My mate fitted one to his Gemmy about a week ago. He took me for a spin (literally), then jumped out and told me to have a bash. MAAAAAAAAAANNNN lockers are the shiznit !! I lost it on my first burnout coz it whipped a little harder than i thought it would, but after that i was ready for it. We drove to a dirt track and i cut sick with fishys and doughys everywhere. We both had grins on our faces for the rest of the day, though i have to admit driving back on winding wet roads was a little scary. Felt like it was ready to step out anytime i touched the throttle.
I'd put one in a 'weekend warrior' but not in a daily driver - bit too much for day to day situations esp if it pisses down rain.
Gotta love the way you can just pull opposite lock, light it up, and the tail just pirouetes like a ballet dancer.
BlueTC
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2004 11:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Just put my locker in Reply with quote

yer love the sound of a diff fallin out of ya gem too,

cheap thrills yes, but would not risk my life with it in though Sad

gee Jasyn, go the full shizill and spend the big bucks to do it in style and reliability
Josh
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2004 11:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Just put my locker in Reply with quote

It's summer over here atm and i'm on holidays... Whats a guy gotta do to have fun!!! SHREDDING!!!
GROOV3
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2004 11:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Just put my locker in Reply with quote

wagon bus lol

i got 15" on the front and the tyre come in line with the front guard so im happy

did you see the pics from the recent car cruise???
BlueTC
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2004 11:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Just put my locker in Reply with quote

nope they were forwarded to my work email via freddy and Kev,

so yer i gots ya work email if i wanna hassel you, which i wont

bah
BlueTC
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2004 11:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Just put my locker in Reply with quote

hahahha,

yer true, have fun!!
RiCE BOi
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2004 12:43 am    Post subject: Re: Just put my locker in Reply with quote

If i had the cash i'd go a proper L.S.D, my mates locker was wicked cool but i wouldn't slap one in my rear end. Too much stressin when ya trying to park the damn thing or take a U turn. Straight line performance isnt my picnic, i also like the idea of not having to stock up on axles or bushes. But each to their own i guess, it'd be boring if it wasn't.
GROOV3
petrol head

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2004 12:48 am    Post subject: Re: Just put my locker in Reply with quote

you dont have my work e mail
ive just changed place
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: