HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

What should I do (keep or sell the gem)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pavlos
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2004 4:17 pm    Post subject: What should I do (keep or sell the gem) Reply with quote

Im getting a bit sick of Geminis. Ive had 5 of them in the last 4 years. Ok heres my problem:
I got a TG for $50, ZZ/Z dash, 4 speed manual, great clutch, no brakes, tinted windows, G161, chrome rocker cover, loud and bassy stereo, central locking, new front seatbelts, green on silver paint in great nick (VH SLE style), dent in rear, boot rusted out, all 4 floor pans rusted out (drivers side had split in half and previous owner just siliconed a piece of metal over it, new front carpet, near crackless dash, mint seats (besides drivers), mags (on rear at moment), fucked shocks and springs, head gasket fucked, sports steering wheel, chrome shift knob. Still goes pretty fucking well though.

Ok, Im not really sure if its worth fixing up, or sell it and make a profit and buy a Celica or an old-school beamer or another commonwhore or what. I love Geminis though. Having no job doesnt help either. So, you all recon I should sell or keep and fix it since I have no idea how much it will cost to fix.

Cheers,
Pavlos.
TB Sean

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2004 4:24 pm    Post subject: Re: What should I do (keep or sell the gem) Reply with quote

KEEP IT YOU YOBBO!

Why would you ever sell the Machine...

What were you thinking? Stop thinking altogether if your gonna dripple shit like that son...

I conclusion: Keep the Gem!!!!
ONLYA4
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2004 4:40 pm    Post subject: Re: What should I do (keep or sell the gem) Reply with quote

Sounds like a shitload to do up Pav. You could always sell it all, you would get a fair bit i reckon.

then with the money buy another gem.
SAM 180
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2004 12:00 pm    Post subject: Re: What should I do (keep or sell the gem) Reply with quote

hey pav, i just paid 100 for a recon block, and even if yours isnt reco, you could sell the car in parts and make hell money, and then get u-pull-it to come pick up the rest of it and thell give ya at least $50, well they do at the lonsdale one anyway. Sam
Pavlos
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 4:20 pm    Post subject: Re: What should I do (keep or sell the gem) Reply with quote

I was thinking of doing that, but my parents would crack the shits. If dad would actually do something with the coupe out in the backyard, I might be able to put it in there while the coupes in the carport, but its been sitting there for about 4 years wasting away.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: