HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

TG turbo with pics fs

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TURBOY
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2004 9:20 pm    Post subject: TG turbo with pics fs Reply with quote

its baby blue with second layer pink and violet pearl most expensive paint used SIKKENS inside out

these parts are all brand new from gm and rare spares:
tail lights rear garnish
rear bar and moulds, boot rubber
front bar and moulds headlights all indicators front grill
door rubbers
window mouldings and and rubbers.
brand new grey carpet

2 way sabesto electric sunroof
4 windows are electric and working brand new kit
and vl switches

have 2 front brocky seats worth 800 bucks if you can find them with brand new trim, 2 racing harnest.
door trims are the same trim with the seats and roof .vl calais grey veluer.
custom kick panels on front doors ,whit 8" kicker impulse split and a 3" kicker speaker and a small kicker tweeter.
custom parcel shelf with kicker and polk gear and venitions. cutom carpeted boot panels. auto meter guages. leather steering wheel and razo pedals. elec boot release, stinger dry cell batery in the boot.

the mechanicals

full rebuilt 1600
with rods, forged pistons, port polish head, large valve holes over size valves, cam all machines new seals gaskets, custom sump with turbo oil sender. chrome cover. top to bottom turbo setup spent $3800 just on blck and head

rodeo and piazza inlet manifold, with michrotec computer and hand controller, vl turbo fuel pump, custom turbo manifold, full reconditiond and polished t3 with brand new t4 compresor, 3" dump pipe and 2 muflers and down pipe.
reconditioned 5 speed with hd clutch, mini spool diff, 2x roh wheels with good year slicks and good rubber. im sure thers more i forgot to include

the cars not runing needs electricals wired up but the computer is hooked up have no time or the money anymore 95% of the stuff have receipts spent over close to 30g's

I will swap for a tf or tg panelvan in real good nick with work done 2 it

im asking around $7500 ono doesnt mean or most redicilous offer or will trade for something decent to give to my mum coz her car is a ride off any decent car make an offer call me or msg me 0401267277 anytime

i probably wont have time to check out the post

The pics are here on this link the pics where taken when the car was dusty so …

http://groups.msn.com/calibraturbo4x4/shoebox.msnw?Page=1
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: