HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Whats ya most outrageous fine??!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Blue TG
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2004 3:38 pm    Post subject: Whats ya most outrageous fine??! Reply with quote

i got done lastnite.. $45 dollars for driving on a traffic island bahahaha!

FUZZ: "was there any reason for being up on the island?"

ME: "it was only 2 wheels!?"

FUZZ: "...."

ME: "well i sneezed and then just kinda ended up on there, didnt wanna hurt my rims so i just stayed there until the end"

FUZZ: *smerks* "nice try buddy"

oh well one more piece of yellow paper for my collection, got some quirky ones goin now!
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2004 5:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Whats ya most outrageous fine??! Reply with quote

this was all in one hit.
undue noise and smoke - 2 points and $240
88 in a 60 - 3 points $180
for sale sign on the car and no RWC to go with it - 0 points $375

---
i spun the wheels of the lightas and the cops followed in the traffic i didnt know they were there then they puled me over so speeding anddont me for spining em of the lights and the for sale sign while they were at it
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2004 5:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Whats ya most outrageous fine??! Reply with quote

donuts on some blokes front lawn, got caught, went to court, $300 fine, no points, owner tried suing me for grass?!?, judge said no.
GEMI5M
rice boy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2004 6:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Whats ya most outrageous fine??! Reply with quote

i lost my liscence in november and get it back in feb for 101 in a 60 zone,3 months,4 points and $565.fuck that eh!
Pavlos
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2004 7:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Whats ya most outrageous fine??! Reply with quote

My mate got done for driving the wrong way round a roundabout. court and fine.
GEMN2O
rice boy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2004 8:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Whats ya most outrageous fine??! Reply with quote

my mate raced a D-car off the lights not knowing it was a D they tried pulling him up when he was doin 115 but he took off and got away, he got a phone call later that night and was told they had a video camera, he is still goin through court. and it is district court because it was at night, wtf.
GROOV3
petrol head

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2004 9:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Whats ya most outrageous fine??! Reply with quote

well after a 6 pack of woodstocks we walked to the bus stop but missed the 1st bus into town
by the time we got the 2nd bus was 1/2 way into town and yeah nature called realy realy bad
made it to town got off the bus ran down the first ally and started pissing against the wall
car comes around corner stops behind me i look over sholder its the cops i couldnt stop so kept going eventaly stoped it and the guy comes out and gives me a full lecture about disrespecting him and his colegue because i didnt stop pissing
after breife aguments he goes if you had stoped i would of let you off but you didnt so took my details and said expect to be sumons to court in 8 weeks or so

6 months later got the summons got a $160 fine

fine 2 was just $143 for doing 73kmh in 60 zone
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2004 9:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Whats ya most outrageous fine??! Reply with quote

lol, that sucks
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2004 11:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Whats ya most outrageous fine??! Reply with quote

Well, i currently have one to pay off, 137 in a 100, $250/4 points. (better pay it soon too). Otherwise, i got a $100/2 pointer (double demerits) for 84 in a 70 when my car dropped a cylinder. I tried tellin the cop i had to give it sum to get up the hill, but it didnt matter. Oh well, didnt get stickered.

Mate got done, full licence revokal, doin burnouts all nite and off duty came out, got his plates. Didnt help that he yelled 'fuck you pig' out the window...
Poor bastard had full 12 points, AND only had his licence for about 2 months....
haha
TGNVD247
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2004 11:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Whats ya most outrageous fine??! Reply with quote

5 minutes after i got my license(went out the night of my b'day) got pulled over for speeding..
72k's in a 50 zone
3 points $110 fine
1 km more and i would have lost my licence for 3 months.
5 days later got pulled over for excessive wheel spin..
3 points $110 fine
CONDITION CAUTION
1 week later i rode the gemi off! got another gemi and got all the ok bits off my other 1.shortly later i got clocked doing..
101ks in a 80
3 points $110 fine
so it was time to hand the licence in!a day before doing so i got pulled over for..
72ks in a 50 again!
3 points $110 fine
ended up losing my licence for only 3 months(thanks dad)
since then im going to loose it again for a number of tickets and waiting court sumens for neglecant driving.4 complaints 3 in 1 day
how long do u think i will go for now??
i can say tho,i have learnt my leason JUST LIKE THAT
RiCE BOi
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2004 4:26 am    Post subject: Re: Whats ya most outrageous fine??! Reply with quote

Phuck, some of u guys have been lucky with ya fines department. Both times i got done for 20kph over but 30kph under i got slapped with $250 clams. Some of you had a bit of luck on your sides having to pay under $200 for the same offence.
I remember someone on here ages ago said they got done for "Driving too fast in REVERSE". Go figure on that one. hehe
Me & a mate were @ a huge party at a surf club, we were standing out the front trying to pursuade two lovely ladies that it was a nice night to tounge wrestle. A plain clothes cop was doin a terrible job of remaining inconspicuous, by watching & waiting 4 us to open our bourbon cans. We teased him for a bit by pretending to open them, he walks over, says to my mate "Once you take one sip, i'm givin you a fine".
My mate opened it, stood there grinning for a second, then said he was just goin to sniff it for the rest of the nite. Cop failed to have a sense of humour and wrote him up for 'Drinking in public' anyway. Then my mate bribed him with his bourbon to let him off - we were legless, it was piss-funny @ the time hehehe.
Voiz
rice boy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2004 11:59 am    Post subject: Re: Whats ya most outrageous fine??! Reply with quote

I got done for distrubing the peace at a local football field where i left the car park at about 40km/h and had a sports fan throwing sports apparel at my gemi, i stopped and confronted the dickhead which lead to a bit of a fight... and esculated from that the team rang the police and i wasnt going anywhere coz i knew that this bloke 'should' have been in the wrong... anyway when cops came it was a highway patrol and normal street car... they listened to both storys and well musnt have liked geminis coz they defected me for my tires.horn.seatbelts and chairs slapped me with a $375 burnout fine and IMPOUNDED my car for 3 months which cost me anotha $480 to get out last september... and the next time she gets caught they have the right to sell my gemi to the crown..
jpower
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2004 12:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Whats ya most outrageous fine??! Reply with quote

New years Eve, in a crowd of people along cremorne pt (sydney harbour) and i get slapped with a friggen $20 drinking fine yet there are a billion people around me doing the exact same thing
Josh
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2004 3:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Whats ya most outrageous fine??! Reply with quote

Hey, I just paid a fine today, I got done by a speed camera 95 in a 80 zone $100 and 1 point. Before that was about 2 years ago and I got done at 2am in the morning doing 108 in a 60 zone but I thought it was some cock head up my ass so I gave it nutz and that was a $350 fine with 5 points and before that was when I was new to driving on the road and I got done for rolling through a stop sign and I cant remeber how much that was but I know I don't have many points left at all... Might just loose my licence for 3 months so I can get all 12 points back... COPS SUCK! BUT!!! I'v never had a yellow sticker and they have never asked me to pop my bonnet or anything. Only checked my tyres... They don't really pick on geminis in WA because there are too many cockheads in commodores
Pavlos
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2004 4:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Whats ya most outrageous fine??! Reply with quote

When I had my Commodore I almost got fined for 'drifting' around a roundabout. Funny thing was that I was parked around 100m past the roundabout and reversed out and then got pulled up about 20 after I reversed out or the parking space. Didnt help that I was a smartass and as soon as he said 'drifting' I was like "Drifting? Fooly sik mate! Could ya hear my four sik 12in subwoofas running from 2 prodigy amplifiers too mate? How long did I drift for? Did it look killa mate?" Then I was serious "Fuck you, youre a cockhead mate. I pulled out from my mates back there and you pulled me in for drifting? Dude Ive been parked there for the last 45mins." Then the cunt defected me.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: