HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Perth Picture Day

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Germini
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 2:45 am    Post subject: Perth Picture Day Reply with quote

Ok perth, Ive been talkin this one for ages, and now, it's time to at least start planning it.
For those that don't know, the pics cruise is an idea Ive had for a while. Basically, everyone is to send me a location that they would like pictures of theyre car taken at. Make it somewhere that will make a good back drop for a photo. We meet at a start point, obviously, and cruise from location to location. Each person will have that location dedicated to them, and as such, if you like someone elses spot, too bad. Smile. Large, high quality digital pictures will be taken, from the angles you want. At the end of the day, I shall get all the pictures, and burn every single one taken to a cd, each in its own folder ('Adams wagon', 'Ollies sedan' etc). The pictures will be mailed to each person who comes along.
The real idea of the cruise is to end up with decent pictures of your car to post on hotgem, use as backgrounds, send to magazines, etc etc.
There MAY be a cost applied to this cruise, just to cover CD prices, and if a professional cameraman is used, but that is still to be decided.
This may also have to be covered over a pair of weekends, depending on numbers. Lets face it, if we have 20 locations all over Perth, it might be hard to fit them all in in one day.
More will come, and it may be held till mid, even late, next year, but we will see. Either, post your thoughts and start thinking of Locations. I've got mine already tho Smile

Take Care Perth.
Turbo 2ltr Coming soon.
Adam
TXcoupe
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 3:16 am    Post subject: Re: Perth Picture Day Reply with quote

adam nice
let me and see if we can do the coupe aswell
Josh
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 11:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Perth Picture Day Reply with quote

yer that sounds like a good idea =) I recon coastal pics are the way to go and maybe a pic of all of us...
gazely
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2003 4:44 am    Post subject: Re: Perth Picture Day Reply with quote

south of the river infront of the city lights
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: