HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

My old TC got fucked up

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pavlos
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 5:15 pm    Post subject: My old TC got fucked up Reply with quote

Got a call from the cops a few days ago. They found my gold TC burnt out at Pt Gawler river. I wish that the car went to some decent people not a bunch of dudes that stripped it then burnt the shell out. The car is on the modified gallery under pauls gemini.

Pavlos.
CrAzY
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 9:09 pm    Post subject: Re: My old TC got fucked up Reply with quote

bummer man, have u been down to see if its worth gettin the shell? i fucken hate theives, should chop their hands off! better yet their heads! i hope that she was insured, and that it wont turn you off building another mean gemini

matty
a.k.a crazyndisturbed
a.k.a dude with the blue tg zzz with the airbrushed dash
a.k.a not a boi lancer driver, no more gems Sad
TGemi1
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2003 12:03 pm    Post subject: Re: My old TC got fucked up Reply with quote

i think he sold it 2 tha people who then stripped and burnt it. from wen i seen it the sheell was fulla bog d car was shit anyhow. He gotaa betr te now so i hear.
Pavlos
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2003 1:21 pm    Post subject: Re: My old TC got fucked up Reply with quote

hehe no bog just full of rust. I got a TG now which is pretty good, but Im considering selling it and building a twin-cam celica.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: