HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Clamping rear brake line

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Josh
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2003 4:52 pm    Post subject: Clamping rear brake line Reply with quote

Ok well I did a joi "skid" at the work party on Wednesday and I clamped my rear brake line off but then when I came back from the skid I had fuck all front brakes? Is this because the front brakes on a gemini are up to shit or what? A week before this my car spun out so I'm starting to think maybe my rear brakes are doing more like 70% of the work? Anyone else had this problem?
Josh
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2003 7:05 pm    Post subject: Re: BURNOUTS!!! Reply with quote

BURNOUTS!!!! made ya look now answer
GEMN2O
rice boy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2003 9:16 pm    Post subject: Re: BURNOUTS!!! Reply with quote

hey have u bled ur brakes?
checked ur pads,
did the gem sit on the spot for a while, or did you have control of the burnout, cause if so your brakes should be fine?
Josh
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 1:14 am    Post subject: Re: BURNOUTS!!! Reply with quote

mmmm brakes are fine when the rears arnt locked off... Maybe i should have a closer look at the front pads...
TXcoupe
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 6:38 pm    Post subject: Re: BURNOUTS!!! Reply with quote

where you static or not? you prob find that the shoes on the rear will need adjusting becuase they still rub on the drum while doing burnoputs try that josh
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: