HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Springs...help!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
binnsy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2003 4:47 pm    Post subject: Springs...help! Reply with quote

hey guys. Ive got my gemini sitting in the garage where its been getting repaired. My Dad and grandpa decided it would be a good idea to buy the worst looking gemini ive ever seen and turn it into a runabout bomb for me to learn in...since then its been gradually getting turned into a decent machine. However it has become a hybrid with most parts coming front a smashed up TD. this td had chopped springs and short ass shockers. but im lost. i havent ever looked into lowering a car and now i need help

what ive found since the yellow car was ditched is 2 super short shocker...2 moderatley long shockers and 2 chopped springs. now im lost cos i always imagined that all suspention was the same size... so tell me. Where do these bits and peices go...and what can i do to replace the missing springs???
GROOV3
petrol head

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Springs...help! Reply with quote

most likly the chopped springs are from the rear
and short shocks go on the rear also

longers shocks on the front

easy as
ONLYA4
petrol head

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2003 11:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Springs...help! Reply with quote

But as everyone wil tell you "OMG DONT CUTS TEH SPRINGS ITS TEH SUCKIEST!!111111111111" Go get yourself some king springs and pedders shockers or something. If you want to lower your car, you can get Super Low's, that will lower it 2", you can get Low's about 1" or Standards. A set up like that wont set you back much, maybe $550 fully installed.
TXcoupe
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 3:13 am    Post subject: Re: Springs...help! Reply with quote

anyone who buys pedders crud shoul;d be shot
buy monroe same product different color
wishv6wish
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 11:49 am    Post subject: Re: Springs...help! Reply with quote

pedders do good springs compared to kings junboz and the likes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: