HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

blown 2l tx coupe

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
my poor tx coupe

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2003 2:50 pm    Post subject: blown 2l tx coupe Reply with quote

hello all but i have a sad sad story to tell about my lovely tx coupe.

well like all stories it starts off nice. i heard from a mate another mate had a minta tx coupe in his shed not goin anywhere. i then found out it was nicely worked with a g200, cam grind, 5spd, electronic ignition, etc the list goes on. i went had a look and found no rust whatsoever, she started but the twin, yes thats right twin sidedrafts were running like shit.
i offered a low low price and got it, happyest day of my life.
took her to a carby place found out webbers were fucked, i thought no worries ill just wack on a single for a bit more economy and suck and she was running sweetly but 2 loud.
organised to get a new exhaust with chrome box at the end and just had 2 wait for a mate to build it and put it in when it all turned horibly wrong.
some little fucking cunt stole it. burnt out the tyres and i found it a few blocks away. at first glance it didnt look 2 bad. no dents. but then i noticed through the gold paint as i got closer a fuckload of oil all over her.
all over the bonnet, down the side of the car, on the windscreen etc. she was fucked. popped the bonnet to find oil dripping everywhere, and a dry radiator. this was the saddest day of my life.

i havent yet checked it all out properly so im not quite shaw whats wrong with it, the dippstick is missing and there is no hole in the block luckily so im hoping its not gonna be 2 bad. maybe a dropped ring or something, i dont know. ill tell ya more later.

the worst part is i hadn't even registered it yet let alone insured it
rip_gem
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2003 7:48 pm    Post subject: Re: blown 2l tx coupe Reply with quote

hey mate
c if u can get the cops to fingerprint it and check their databases if not u can print it and give them the prints to try match em up.
i did this when some little fuckers tried breackin into my TC coupe ( u mite need to give the cops a little sumthin xtra to get the info u need but rest assured the pricks who got me will never breakin into another car again)
goons hired goons
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2003 9:04 pm    Post subject: Re: blown 2l tx coupe Reply with quote

the reason why my coupe isnt going on the road until it has an alarm and a half on it.

bad luck mate, im a firm believer in the 'ten minutes with a baseball bat' rehabilitation program for car theives
Screamingholt
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 3:00 pm    Post subject: Re: blown 2l tx coupe Reply with quote

Dude, my heart does blled for you truly it does. Any time i stop ANYwhere, for any lenght of time. I pull out my rotor button and the fusable link for the fuelpump/ignition. Even if they know where that link is supposed to go. How many punks carry rotor buttons round Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: