HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

What a (shit) Week its been.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Germini
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2003 3:04 pm    Post subject: What a (shit) Week its been. Reply with quote

Well. dont ya just love xmas? I dont.
Thrusday some esky decided he wanted to make sweet sweet love to my panel work, but thankfully, my new brakes put an end to that, as well as a 20m stretch of rubber down albany hwy. Thnx mr esky for letting me lay half of my $225 tyres down on the bitumen. In on spot as well...

But, that was a GOOD day, compared to friday.
Go to work, asked to drive around perth and do part pick ups, so i say ill take my car, koz its just easier. Everything goes great and I take it easy witht he big crack down over shit-mas. Get 10 mins from work and the bitch drops a cylinder, it'd been coming for a while, and I knew it was a new engine job, so i just kept driving, the auto was lucky to spin the wheels at all tho. Gettin up to speed (70kph) was taking over 30 seconds at time. So im going up the highway, blue smoke pissing out, giving it shit to get up the hill, when I round a bend and see Mr plod coming the other way. I jumped on the brakes, but the fucker had already got me. Lights came on before I passed him, so I pulled over to a side street, turned off engine and got out of car before he'd even done a u-y. As good as cops come, he was one of the better ones, and I do have respect to him for that much. Done, $100 and 2 points (fkn double demerit shite) for 84 in a 70, but thankfully, he didnt ask to see under the bonnet. So, I got 1 or 2 points left and I dont think im getting any back for a while... Any one need a navigator for next cruise?? Ha. Pull her back onto the hwy, and somehow manage to get to work on 3 cylinders, just get into parking bay when she farts and dies. Walked into work, and told em we had an engine to blow for our Xmas do, 3rd year running.

We made sure that it was good and dead, and if you wanna see, www.geocities.com/bloodstane/engineblow.html
theres a shabby pic of my Xdrilled/slotted rotors there too, will try to add larger pics soon.

And yes, cops are cracking down Perth, and everywhere I thinks. Fkn pigs.

Hating Xmas
Adam
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: