HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

WTB: DOHC Gearbox

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gem03
rice boy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2003 11:38 pm    Post subject: WTB: DOHC Gearbox Reply with quote

I need a 5spd gearbox to suit a DOHC, so if any one has one post your reply or email me at auliso03@hotmail.com
QldRobbo
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 12:53 am    Post subject: Re: WTB: DOHC Gearbox Reply with quote

If by any chance you happen to have a dohc gearbox already but it is shagged/blown and you are searching for a replacement, I would highly recommend you buy a normal gemini gearbox and swap the internals into the dohc gearbox because they are exactly the same and you'll pretty much never find a dohc one.

If however, you have a dohc engine and no dohc gearbox at all, good luck finding one
pazzo_gem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 1:20 am    Post subject: Re: WTB: DOHC Gearbox Reply with quote

is the starter on the opposite side to a normal 5 speed?
if yes, i have a 5 speed dohc casing sitting here (i just used the internals)i think i got it of a dohc g180.
FLYINLoW
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 1:29 am    Post subject: Re: WTB: DOHC Gearbox Reply with quote

then sell him the twin cam bellhousing and he can put standard gemini gearbox rear on it.
Gem03
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 6:45 pm    Post subject: Re: WTB: DOHC Gearbox Reply with quote

Thats it!! how much??? where are you??
MYTGEM
rice boy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2004 8:16 pm    Post subject: Re: WTB: DOHC Gearbox Reply with quote

Isn't the old rodeo bellhousing the same as a DOHC bellhousing? Just get a gemi box.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: