HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Nuri Cruise Update.
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pavlos
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 11:46 pm    Post subject: Nuri Cruise Update. Reply with quote

Ok Ive almost finished the fliers, jut wanting to confirm that south people will meet at coles/target carpark at Southgate plaza, Sherriffs Rd Morphett Vale (Hones suggestion) Also, hot1979tdgemi is meeting us at Munno Para shops, so theres gonna be a stop there then well go up uley road then onto the gawler-one tree hill road. I know my way around up there so i can lead from munno para. anyone know nuri, angaston and tanunda fairly well thats willing to lead?
Pavlos
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2003 1:00 am    Post subject: Re: Nuri Cruise Update ALSO. Reply with quote

would anyone like to make a map for the south people directing them from the start to bunnings as I dont know the south area at all.
stock gem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2003 9:52 am    Post subject: Re: Nuri Cruise Update. Reply with quote

i kinda know nuri tanunda area but i recall some guys living up there from the forum. so if it comes to it i can.
driftin_TX
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2003 12:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Nuri Cruise Update. Reply with quote

hey im gonna meet u's at bunnings at parafeild, and cruise up 2 muno para then head home ok!

this is gonna be my first cruise is gonna be sik!
stock gem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2003 3:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Nuri Cruise Update. Reply with quote

cool im meeting at parafield bunings at 4 then cruising to nuri and then back to gawler, home.
seeya there
GROOV3
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2003 3:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Nuri Cruise Update. Reply with quote

i may be lucky and have the wagon though i dont know weather it will be ready for suck a big cruise

but im not gonna rush it

so most likely in mah blu gemi
TEEFI
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2003 6:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Nuri Cruise Update. Reply with quote

well i lived in nuri for bout 8 years so i will lead if you want me 2
Pavlos
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2003 6:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Nuri Cruise Update. Reply with quote

Alright dude, are you meeting us at Bunnings or in Nuri? If youre meetng us at bunnings, you can lead after the short hills run when we get onto sturt hwy. Were gonna go down sturt hwy and turn right onto the road that takes you to tanunda. then cruise through tanunda and end up on the main street of nuri at the train park.
TEEFI
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2003 9:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Nuri Cruise Update. Reply with quote

ill meet u all at bunnings so yeah then ill get to the front afta we get onto da tanunda road (gomersal rd) n yeah where would u wanna cruise to like wat roads n shit like hills or straight roads to fang along n shit
Pavlos
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2003 9:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Nuri Cruise Update. Reply with quote

ahh gomersal rd, lol i used to drive down that all the time cant believe i forgot the name of it. well once we get to the train park i was thinking of heading to menglers hill, but there are a few wankers that go there sometimes. I guess we can discuss it as a group when we are at the train park.
TEEFI
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2003 10:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Nuri Cruise Update. Reply with quote

yeah no dramas m8 ne way you how i posted up a little while ago bout my defect on who i had to go to regencey well one of the local coppers is tryin to get it so he can pass it and not meet all the right rules wink wink hush hush so if he can that will be killa
Pavlos
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2003 12:17 am    Post subject: Re: Nuri Cruise Update. Reply with quote

lol lucky.
GROOV3
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2003 2:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Nuri Cruise Update. Reply with quote

well i dont belive i can go any more
as i will be driving the yellow panel van/wagon as i blew my blue car up , and i dont think i will br ready to take the new car that far. i will come to the meet up for sure
hot1979tdgemi
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 10:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Nuri Cruise Update. Reply with quote

hey guys,im sorry to do this but i dont think ill be able to make it to the cruise,as i have just been informed i am going away for the 3 days b4 an 2 days after the cruise.im gunna try an get outta it,but i cant see it working.

cheers Daniel
MissPinkGemi
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2003 11:28 am    Post subject: Re: Nuri Cruise Update. Reply with quote

Looks like the same sorta deal for me... Im gonna stop by Bunnings at Parafield and say hello, but im not going to much further. Stuff always happens around this time of year!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: